[A Minor Hiccup]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[E/C] - Eye Color
[H/C] - Hair Color
[A/C/N] - Alternate Costume Name (Yes, I'm giving you freedom to this point)
[S/N] - Semblance Name

.
[A/N - I think I should clarify a few things about the characters and their voices, height, weapons, and Semblances, Vuxulai has a strong German accent, Sebastian speaks with a slight Romanian accent, to the point where it is barely noticeable, and P.G sounds like Krieg from Borderlands 2]

.
<<<O>>>

Y/N Height - [6 FT 2 IN - 1.88 Meters]
P.G Height - [5 FT 9 IN - 1.79 Meters]
Sebastian Height - [5 FT 6 IN - 1.70 Meters] (Smol)
Vuxulai Height - [6 FT 4 IN - 1.9 Meters] (Lightpost)

[A/N - And before anyone says anything about their uncommon height, Cardin is about 6 FT, so... Yeah]

Y/N: - Y/N named his Semblance: [S/N]. It allows him to steal anything from his opponent's attributes, speed, strength, defense, etc. The stolen status will disappear and reappear 3 Hours after Y/N stole them. His power also allows him to steal other semblances. However, the stolen Semblance will disappear after one use, going back to its original owner.

P.G: - P.G named his Semblance: [Beautiful Deformity]. As explained earlier, he can change the shape and size of his bones, creating sharp blades or even armor for himself. His bones can grow from any part of his body and achieve any shape.

And so you have a simple type of imagining them this is P.G's weapons. They're pretty large. The blades reach from his forearm to the tip of his knuckles.  (Keychain Included)

Sebastian: - Sebastian named his Semblance: [Twisted Transistor]

Sebastian: - Sebastian named his Semblance: [Twisted Transistor]. As explained before, it allows him to lock an aim in his opponents. During this, his eyes turn into an aim-like cross, shining in orange while the cross shines gold. Sebastian's semblance not only allows him to lock into his opponents, but it also works as a scope, allowing him to zoom in and out as he pleases. He's also able to lock into multiple targets at once when using both eyes.

Vuxulai - Vuxulai named his Semblance: [Facilier's Orders]. His semblance, just like Qrow's and Clover's, is a semblance that he can't activate/deactivate. His semblance is basically a living shadow that can freely interact with the world by interact with object's and people's shadows. It can detach from Vuxulai, entering other shadows, or even moving through the lightened-up roads.

[A/N - I will be showing other Sebastian's guns at the fic progress. At the moment, you can imagine he uses only his Ěryǔ, the Rifle-Revolver, and this Rapier-Revolver named [Memorii]