Prologue

"No Jeremiah ,I am not getting Vannessa involved in your gang like you did with our sons !"Rosella shouted at her husband .
"She has to be a part of  it Rosella !She is one of my heirs , I need her Rosella , please ?"Jeremiah pleaded .
"No , "said Rosella calmly ,tears running down her face .
"Why ? ", Jeremiah asked ,his voice a whisper in the now quiet room .
"She is my only daughter and this gang  is dangerous , with god knows how many enemies !" she exlaimed .
"The boys and i will keep her safe ."He said .
"I know you will darling , but anything can happen ."she reasoned .
"Our gang is the most dangerous one in the world , no one would dare to come near her and i will hire bodyguards , please Rosella ?"he asked .
"No Jer ,it's too dangerous ."was all she said .Just then Jeremiah got a call from the gang , after he was done , he told Rosella :"I have to go, the guards found a spy snooping around headquarters , they need me to question him ,please think about what i said while i'm gone ?"
She nodded her head slowly . He gave her a peck on the lips and smiled and said"I love you ."
Little did he know that ,that would be the last kiss he ever got from her for a while .

As soon as he left , Rosella started packing clothes and food for her journey .She scribbled a note , took the crying baby girl and left before her tears fell .

Jeremiah got home looking for Rosella and Vannessa but could not find them, instead , he found a note addressed to him:

Dear darling Jeremiah
i am so sorry that i had to leave darling , it was for the best , i don't want Vannessa to grow up in a world like this .Please don't try to find me because it will be in vain .Please understand  my concern for our little girl .I only want what's best for her . I am truly sorry , give the boys my love

love
xxRosellaxx

Jeremiah , the ruthless don of the mafia slid to the ground in tears and felt his heart break .Just then Alessandro , Christian , Damien , Ricardo and Damon came in after searching everywhere for their father .
"Father , what's wrong? , asked Alessandro .

Jeremiah held up the note which the boys read . Christian  and Alessandro, too afraid to let anyone see them cry , walked away with tears in their eyes . The rest of the boys , despite their age , held their father sobbing in sync .

"They're gone ..."he whispered and wept even harder .

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

hope you enjoyed , please comment vote and follow , love u guys ♥♥♥