CHAPTER 3

Jessica POV

My name is Jessica Patrakis and I work for a mafia along with my other friends ;Tayler,Nick,Noah,Karl,Steve and Ray .We work part time jobs ,one in a software and mechanic company and the other in the mafia,not that we need to work because we are all rich we just dont show it .
We were hired by Alessandro Romano to keep his sister safe ,Vannessa Romano ,his father  up to this day does not know that Alessandro found her .We befriended Vannessa to get closer to her and also she is an amazing person so it was easy .
But we didnt befriend her for only that purpose.

I checked the time and realised that I need to be on my way to work .I grab my keys to my Bentley Bentayga and speed to work .

"Hi,Mr.Tatum , sorry im late ."I tell him apolgetically . "No worries Jessica." he says . I was so confused because usually he would go ballistic at the thought of anyone coming in a few SECONDS late and yet i was 10 MINUTES late .
"Please see to garges , 14, 6 and 2 Jessica ." He says clearly annoyed .
asshole ! I thought

I go over to the garages and start working .I finish just in time for lunch amd see Vannessa and he boys already seated at the table .I buy a margherita pizza and a coke and join them.

Tayler was looking worried since Vannessa left with Alessandro , scared that she will find out that we work in the mafia ,everyone was quiet   .We finish lunch and then get ready to leave .

We said our goodbyes and left . I went home feeling exhausted and when I did I noticed something off about the front door , it was open slightly but I clearly remembered locking it .I started panicking and got out my baseball bat from my car (dont even ask)I walk slowly towards the door and into the living room .I see the sihoutte of a figure sitting on the couch .I walked closer and thats when the figure stood up .I gasped no it cant be .

"Long time no see darling" , he says in his deep voice , I shivered .
"But you died , I KILLED YOU !"I screamed at him .
"No , you killed my brother , and thats why im here , for revenge !"He said and lunged towards me .I dodged him and fell to the floor and daekness took over me .

Rosella POV

Since last night i have not seen Vannessa and I am so worried that something bad happened to her , or maybe she slept over at a friends house ,Yes , that might be it .I will wait a little while longer and see if she  turns up , if not , then i will have to call the cops .
I hope my baby is okay .

Vannessa POV

I woke up with an extreme headache ,I expected it to be in the  ally but as looked around I saw that I was in a room , a beautiful one to be exact .

(just picture it wih black curtains and midnight blue drapes on the bed frame thingie)this is how I want my room to look .

I look around in amazement and my eyes fall on a cup of water and a tylenol on the bedside .I take it ,grateful to whoever put it there . Memories of last night came flooding back and I jumped off the bed and ran out of the room ...and I bumped into someones naked chest  along the way .He looked at me shocked
"Alessandro !Your sister is awake !"he scresmed. "What the fuck !?!?,I am an only child ."I tell him ."Well then you have a lot to learn ."He says and walked away.A guy who looked like he was in his thirties or somehing approached me wih like 9 other men behind him.

"Vannessa !"He screamed and hugged me ."umm who are you guys ?"I ask
The guy sighed ."You better sit down ."he tells me .
"A few years ago , our parents had a fight about you being in our mafia -.I gasped,cutting him off  "That is so cool!!" They all chuckled .
"Anyway ,"Alessandro started again ."our mother left with you and we were all devasted and mother had told us not to look for her ,but I did I wanted to find my sister , so eventually I did . What the guy did to you outside the club angered me , in fact it angered all of us .. so yeah ."he finishes .

"you gonna do the introduction or what ?"I ask Alesandro playfully .They all laughed again .
"Alexander, Sebastian , Ricardo , Stephan , Christian ,Damien ,Damon ,Marcell and Derek ,"he says pointing them out .

"ookkaaayy , how long will it take to learn all that ?"I ask to no one in particular . "Not too long "The guy who I THINK his name was Ricardo said.
"So do you believe it ?"Alessandro asked ."Hell yeah ! Moher has always been secretive and anyway this is AWESOME!!can i join the mafia though ?"I ask hopefully .

"Yes of course , but lets meet father first "Alessandro said . We take 2 cars and go to the mafia base.

 We take 2 cars and go to the mafia base

As we come in , I feel the  urge to shoot something,I guess its in the blood

As we come in , I feel the  urge to shoot something,I guess its in the blood . Marcell must have saw the look on my face because he smiled and said "After we meet father ."I jumped eagerly.
We reach a huge tinted glass door and Alessandro types a code in and the door slides open .I see someone sitting on an an office chair with his head in his hands .

Alessandro walks up to him ."Father , we have a guest ".Father lifts his head up and studys my face . Once he realised who I was his face showed pure shock ."V-Vannessa ?but how ?"He asked ,jumping off the chair and embracing me , both of us with tears in our eyes .He pulls away after a few minutes .He sighs sadly , "I wish your mother was here too ."oh shit !she must be worried .

Alessandro took his hand and led him to the black leather couch ."Get some sleep father ."Father nodded .
After we left the office we walk down the hall to the shooting range . But then I remembered mother . "Guys I need to call mother and let her know that im okay ."They agreed and I took out my phone and dialed her number , she picked up on the first ring "Vannessa ?!where are you ?"She asked worriedly . "I 'm okay mother , I am at a friends house ,I will be back tommorrow since its really late okay ?"I ask. "Okay ,I love you "She tells me ."Love you too"I asy and end the call .

I walk back to the boys and we go into the shooting range ,they give me some protection glove thingies and they do a tutorial on how to shoot , I caught on immediatley  .Once I shot the first bullet , it was the best I have ever felt in years .

■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■□□□■■■
sorry for the late update guys  I hope you enjoyed this chapter though and please vote comment and share , it would mean thw world

love u guys ♥♥
<thank you to all my supporters =)

Whos POV should i do next ?