CHAPTER 13

Vannessa POV

I didnt know what to say to Alessandro and the rest of them , all I felt was pain at the thought of losing my mother . Instead I just sobbed into his chest while he rubbed my back lovingly , telling me it was gonna be okay .

I wanted to believe him but I just couldn't bring myself to believe .
When she told me that Jeremiah's motives were bad , and if this was the A**HOLES doing , then who knows what else he's capable of ? The funny thing is , I wasn't scared of him , I was pissed !

Two can play at that game, he'd better watch out .No one messes with my family ! I never did and I never WILL consider HIM as family .

Sebastian POV

" Has Diego gotten back to you as yet ? " Alessandro asks , on our way to the hospital .

"Yeah , he has been tracking dad's calls and most of them are made to Nicholas Knight regarding the arranged marriage as for his location , he hardly ever leaves the office but rather sends his men to do his dirty work ."
I tell him.

"So did Jeremiah do this to mother ?!" He asks , getting angry

" It seems so ." I say .

"He chose the wrong family to mess with , he'd better watch his back ."
He says threateningly

And when he said that , I knew that he WOULD get REVENGE
And all of us will partake in it .

We will protect Rosella and Vannessa NO MATTER WHAT!

He really did choose the wrong family to mess with.
Its ten against and individual .... a nothing !

Third Person  POV

She couldn't believe that she failed her father again , she promised herself thay from now on she would always try to make  him proud  in any way possible .
In anger of her first failiure she started breaking and smashing everything in the living room , letting out her rage on the objects , lashing out colourful words at the air..,

She was Elentiya , the unbroken spirit , and she would not be broken . But for now she needed a feeling of pleasure

She left her apartment and headed to the club where she drowned herself in alcohol , forgetting her purpose and defeating her feeling of failiure....

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙○○○○○○○○⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

He sat next to the window , staring at the sunset while indulging in the addictive sniffing of the cocaine , trying to forget his pain .  He was a mad man, a phsyco ....

■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□■■■□□■□□■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it

Please vote , comment and share .

Also pls comment who's POV s you guys want ASAP

Love you guys
♥♥♥

Adios Amigos