Dance - Zussman x Reader

Requested by TheOG_

You and your comrades had successfully liberated Paris with the French Resistance. The French people started to cheer as the Nazis are surrendering to the Allies. You were proud of yourself helping the French Resistance to liberate France. As you drop your gun, you heard a voice coming across you.

"We did it!"

That voice belonged to Zussman.

"Let's go back with the others! I can see Crowley and Pierson up ahead!"

"Hey Y/n, your arm looks bad. Here, take some gauze. It will help," he said.

"Thank you, Zussman," you said. You admired his kindness. He was a benevolent guy and you knew you could trust him. You liked him very much. But you don't know if he has feelings for you or not.

As you finished up patching up your injury, you walk towards your squad as you pass by your french comrades, celebrating the Liberation. You could see your squad in the distance. As you approached, Zussman warmly smiled at you. You smiled back.

Not a while later, Daniels and Zussman started talking. You also admired how funny he is. When that bastard Pierson would bother you, he would defend you and back him off. You would appreciate him for backing him off. You hated Pierson and there were times you would try to slap him, but that could cause trouble. You weren't the only one of the group who thinks Pierson's a pain in the ass.

Not a minute later, you and your comrades heard explosions go off up the sky to which were instead fireworks. 

"The City of Lights," your allied friend Vivian said while examining the sky. 

"Hey Daniels, you still think there's a young gal looking for a handsome GI?" You heard Zussman say.  You frowned of jealously.

"Sorry, buddy. That was just to boost your morale." Daniels replied. "Now he tells me" Zussman replied back.

**Timeskip**

You and your squad enter a nearby hotel to celebrate. Daniels, Zussman, and Aiello are playing cards.  Turner is talking to Rousseau, Vivian, and Crowley while Pierson is drinking beer. You were alone in a table until Stiles joins you.

"Hello Y/n, how's your arm doing?" he said.

"My arm is healing up, it hurts a little. May I tell you something? I trust you telling this to you but don't tell Pierson about it because... you know what he's up to" You responded. 

"Sure, I promise I won't tell Pierson about it," he said.

"Okay. I-, uh-, I have feelings for Z-Zussman" You said blushing, avoiding looking at Zussman.

"Really? Since when? I hope you two enjoy your time together," Stiles said.

"Wh-what do you mean by that?" You asked, curiously.

"Zussman has feelings for you as well. He told me this before arriving in Paris. Back in Marigny," he said.

You couldn't believe what Stiles said. Zussman has feelings for you. You weren't sure who should make the move, you or him.

"I-I can't believe it. But I'm too sh-shy to make the move anyways-"

You saw Zussman walking towards you and Stiles. You tried your best not to blush.

"Oh look, Zussman's here," Stiles said. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, I just want to tell Y/n about something," Zussman said with confidence in his voice. "Hey Y/n, you seem bored. Are you looking for a handsome GI to dance with you?" he said, pulling his hand out as a sign of permission.

You blushed and giggled. Of course, you want to dance with him. So you accepted his request. "S-sure! I would love to dance with you!", you said, taking his hand to dance with him. You started to feel butterflies in your stomach of excitement. After you and Zussman left Stiles behind, you heard him saying "Have fun you two!"

You and Zussman were talking towards the dance floor. "La Vie En Rose" by Edith Piaf started playing. As soon the song has started, the two of you started dancing. You wrapped your arms around Zussman's neck. You felt comfortable with Zussman. You know whenever you're around him, you feel safe.

"Y/n, you're the beautiful woman I've ever met. Trust me. When I first met you, I knew you're the one. I love your personality. You're too beautiful to be in a place like this. I hate when fucking Pierson would insult you. Don't listen whatever Pierson is telling you, he's a pain in the ass. If he tries to hurt you, let me know, okay?"

"Will do, Zussman. I appreciate it."

You saw Stiles fidgeting with his camera. You caught him saying, "These lovebirds are madly in love"

You looked up to Zussman and started making eye contact with him. He also made eye contact with you. Zussman cupped your face with his hands and started kissing you. You left his tongue to enter your mouth as permission. You felt pleasured by the kiss. After the kiss broke, you and Zussman giggled.

"I love you, Y/n." Zussman wisperred.

"I love you too, Zussman." You said with a smile.

You started to embrace him. He embraced you tighter. You didn't want this to end, but what matters you are happier with him.

"Til' the end?"

"Til' the end."

Finally, I'm able to update this story. Freshman year is killing me. I'm glad everything's going well for me, and I hope it remains like that. I may not be the best at writing but I hope you enjoyed it. Not to mention, please vote. It's important for you to vote. Please tell your family members to vote as well. It is important for our future. Stay safe everyone!

~ Audrey