chapter 14

Yaah rabba, udna nhi hei kya aaj??

Shreya was calling Shehnaaz for the last 15 minutes.

Sone dena dhodi der, dhak gayi hu, sunday hei na..

Shehnaaz turned to other side and hugged her teddy tightly.

Raat ko kya kar rahi dhi tu, itna dhakne keliye?  Kayi koi boyfriend shoyfriend se milne tho nhi gayi..  Aur puri raat busy dhi? 😉

Shreya teased.

Suddenly, Shehnaaz remembered about last night. She opened her eyes instantly and thrown a pillow at Shreya.

Tu na badi kutti cheese hei

Shehnaaz shaked her head. She got up and walked to washroom and stopped at the door.

Meine complete ki hei, teri wali story. padlena jab tak meim fresh hote aati hu.

Shreya was so excited. She immediately took the papers kept on the table and started to read.

Wow! bahut beautiful hei, Sana. Hum abhi jaake Sid ko dikhayenge, chalo. Breakfast bhi wahi karlete hei.. Meine abhi tak kuch nhi banaya, tujhe udhaneki chakkar meim.

Shreya said to Shehnaaz who came out of washroom. She didn't wanted to share whatever happened yesterday. She felt embarrassed remembering about it.

Umm.. Wo.. Meine Sid ko send ki dhi raat, usse acha laga.

Achaa ji, mujhe dikhane se pehle tune usse dikhayi,  sahi hei sahi hei.

Aree chup ho jaa.. Faltu ki bakwaas mat kar. Bass usne mujhe pehle bola dha writing keliye, tho bass isiliye. Zyada mat kheech usse.

Sorry meri behan!! Abb chal bhook lagi hei.

Shreya dragged Shehnaaz.
....

Sidharth saw the two ladies coming to their shop. He didn't knew what to do. He was confused about what she must be feeling. He just acted like he was busy with the customers.

Sid, idhar aaaa jaldi.

Shreya shouted sitting on a corner table. He hesitantly walked towards them. He first wanted to face Shehnaaz alone after yesterday 's incidence and clear everything. He didn't wanted her to feel it as a mistake. He had something for her in his heart, even though he wasn't clear about it. He wanted to tell her that, that moment was special for him.

As if his dream came true, his savior arrived. Manik. He was on a business trip last week and was back yesterday.
He sat opposite to Shreya. She rolled her eyes looking at him. Anyways, she liked the attention given by him.

Hey baby, you missed me??

NEVER!!  and who is your baby??

Shreya raised her eyebrows.

Ooh!!  That hurts!!

He acted like in pain holding his heart.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz laughed seeing them. As Sidharth approached their table, Shehnaaz became quiet again. She had no courage to look at him. Sidharth found himself adoring her as he kept on staring her. The other two were busy in arguing with each other.

Shehnaaz slowly raised her head only to find Sidharth staring at her. She immediately looked away. He too. Both had many things to say, but had no words for them.

Ohooo... sana, you just do your breakfast and come back. I'm leaving. Aah!! I can't take his drama!!

Shreya stood up to leave.

Hey, ruk jaa. Waha kuch nhi hei khane keliye. Khake jaa..

Meri pett waise hi bhar gayi. Meim chalti hu.

Shehnaaz started to stop her, but Manik eyed her not to.

I will handle it.

He whispered to Shehnaaz and they both smiled.

...

Both were left alone in the table. Sidharth sat next to her.

Actually kal jo hua..

Before he could speak, Shehnaaz interrupted.

No.. No need to say anything. I understand. I didn't take it wrong. We can just forget that. It was just a.. You know na..

Sidharth found dumb after hearing that.

Forget that!!!  What the hell??  It was only that much!! Ooh this girl makes me mad!

He wanted to scream it out but controlled himself and kept back in his mind. So, he just nodded.

She had no courage to hear those things from Sidharth. She didn't wanted to hear that it was just a mistake from his side. It would break her heart. So, she didn't let him complete and she completed it. She know, it was just a mistake for Sidharth as he walked away last night.

He needed this topic to be changed immediately. He can't take her this attitude. He cleared his throat and continued.

Leave it. Let's talk about it later. Can we talk some work?

Shehnaaz saw, he was completely on a serious mode by now. She felt a little nervous to be in front of this Sidharth. She had never seen him so serious. It scared her.

Hmm..

She couldn't find words.

By afternoon we can go for seeing locations, I have some in my mind. Do you have any??

I.. I really don't know much places over hear. But, I would like if it would be soothing and full of romance.

By the time she was lost in her la la land. She was smiling remembering about the story and it faded as remembered about last night.

Sidharth was confused by now. On one hand she was talking about romance and other hand she just doesn't care about emotions. The Shehnaaz, he read in the diary was also a romantic girl. So he decided not to come to any conclusions by now. They needed time.

I will take some food for her and move bye.

With that Shehnaaz walked away leaving the confused Sidharth.

...

To coax Shreya, Manik took her for a movie. Shehnaaz was left alone. She was resting on the cosy couch and watching TV, when her phone rang.

Virat!!!

As he hadn't contacted her after their meeting, she thought that he was not interested and it made her feel better. But, seeing his name again flashing on her phone after a week, she was shocked. She didn't wanted more complications in her life.

================================

Please vote comment and share.