chapter 22

Their music video done very well. People has started recognising Manik and Shreya, when they stepped out. Sidharth and his team (including Sana) also got appreciation from industry's people.

After a month :

Aahhh!! Uncle!!!!

Shehnaaz screamed loudly placing the half burned cake on the floor.

Kesav, who was instructing the chef, ran towards her direction.

Kya hua beta??

Yeh doosri bhi jal gayi uncle!!

Shehnaaz said pouting sadly.

Koi nhi bacha, hum ek aur try kar lete hei.. Iss baar tho zaroor acha hi banega..

He tried to console the little kid in front of him with a smile.

Kya hua?? Kyu chillaya tu??

Sidharth, who ran from outside hearing her scream, stood there panting.

She just pointed towards the cake and faked a smile.

Sidharth rolled his eyes taking a deep breath.

Kab aaya tu?

Kesav asked Sidharth.

Bass abhi, ab evening ko hi shoot hei.

Ooi, tujhe airport nhi jaana??

Sidharth raised his eyebrows at Shehnaaz.

Hayye rabba!! Meim tho bhool hi gayi. Unke flight bass 1 ghande meim aayenge na. Ohoo...

Kesav left smiling as the chef called him back.

Sidharth walked into the kitchen as she talked and took a piece of her burned cake in his mouth.

Waise acha tho hei, lekin dhodi, teri tarah kadvi hei.

He smirked as he put his hands around her waist.

Ooho Sidharth! Tumeim meim sachii kadvi lagti hu??

He hit his forehead with his hand.

Yaar mazak kiya.. Tu aise hi kyu sochti hei? Tu tho meri gulab jamun hei.

With that he put a piece of cake into her mouth and rubbed her lips gently before taking his hands away. And acted like nothing happened.

She was startled by his action, but had no clue how to respond.

They hadn't confessed their feelings to each other till now. The topic always remained untouched. He always liked to show it through his actions, for him voicing it wasn't necessary at all. But, she wanted words from him to submit herself fully to him. She never voiced it as she believed he will do it one day. However, she was also feared of his rejection too, if she proposed him.

Khake dekh gadhi!

Sidharth pushed her chin to close her mouth, which remained open.

Yuck!! Yeh sach meim bahut kadvi hei..

Sidharth laughed as she ran into washroom. He walked behind her.

Teri wo Virat, Landon meim jaake kyu shaadi kar rahe hei?? Yaha tho kitni sundar destinations hei??

Shehnaaz turned to Sidharth after washing her face.

Pehle, wo meri nhi hei. Doosra, wo mujhe kya pata hei? Uska shaadi uska marzi.

Sidharth grinned seeing her irritated face. He always loved to irritate her. She looks so cute while scolding him.

...

Sidharth was a little nervous as he sat beside Rajeev in the cafeteria. Shehnaaz has introduced him as her friend. They already knew his name as she has done the music video with him. And her father recalled that Sidharth was the one who dropped her at the airport on that crucial day. For his surprise, she hadn't talked much about him to her parents. He wondered why she hasn't shared nothing much about him to her family. For them, he was like a stranger only. He feared whether he failed to show her his emotions. Was words really necessary?

After the meeting, Sidharth was quite silent which bothered Shehnaaz.

Tujhe aaj evening shoot hei na??

Hmmm..

Tho jana nhi?

Hmm..

Yeh kya hmmm laga rakha hei?? Kuch bol?

Haa.. Time hogaya kya?

Sidharth asked coming out of his thoughts.

She held his both hands in her hands.

Kuch hua tho bata, nhi tho tujhe pata hei ki meim kuch zyada soch ne lag padegi aur sab kuch ulta hi sochungi meim.. Acha hei ki abhi bata.. Nhi tho.. Bata na Sidharth..

Sidharth could only see love and care in her eyes. He can never doubt her love for him, even if it is unsaid. He too hasn't ever said it to her that he loves her. Is it that necessary??

Hum dheek hei na jaan?

He asked looking into her eyes.

Kya hua Sidharth? Tu aise kyu pooch raha hei?

She caressed his cheeks sensing tension on his face.

Bass aise hi.

Sidharth tu hi mujhse bola hei ki jo dil meim hei bola kar.. Tho aaj tu kyu chupa raha hei?

They don't really know me na Shehnaaz?

His words were trembling. He tried to control it.

Kaun??

Your dad and mom. They don't even know I am your closest one here, at least as friend. Hei na?

Sidharth.. Maine tujhe bataya hei ki I don't share everything with them. I am not like sharing each and every incidence in my life with my parents. Yes, they know me very much and support me too.. But there is a mere line for me, which I didn't cross with anyone. That's why. They even don't have any idea about my diary na.. It's my treasure that I didn't shared with anyone. But you have full access to it.You are the only with whom I  talk anything without thinking twice, whether ir ir right or wrong. You are also a treasure for me,which I always want to keep close to my heart. I am sorry if I hurt you. But I don't know how to say it to them now. I.. I don't..

Sidharth hushed her by placing his finger on her lips and then gently rubbed it. He moved his face close to her and touched his forehead to hers.

She was panting as his breath got mixed with his.

I am sorry. I shouldn't have questioned you. It's just..

Before he could complete, she touched her lips with his lips. She had seen intense kissing scenes in movies, but here she was confused about what to do next. He was shocked by her move. He just pressed his lips on her harder. He gently caressed her cheeks and she left a sigh.

Sitting on the couch of her room, they had nothing more to speak. It was the assurance for each other. It meant more than those three words for them right now.

================================

Please vote comment and share.