14 It Begins

"Hey! Careful!" I yell at the boys as they try to move in the new couch that Alic and I picked out.

"You wanna do it!?" Malak asks irritation plain in his voice.

"You want your Queen to do manual labor!" I gasp pretending to be appalled by the idea.

"Hey! I'm the king and doing it!" Alic complains.

"And looking mighty good while you work." I tell him and he shoots me a smile.

"That won't work on me princess." Malak says crossing his arms. "If you don't like the way I work  I can leave. Ruby will have the pup any day now so I should be with her but instead I'm helping you."

"I'm a queen not a princess for starters." I say trying not to laugh. He knows I don't care about titles and that I'm messing with him so he just rolls his eyes. "And I just want to make sure you don't mess up my freshly painted walls."

"Whatever." He huffs and the boys continue moving the furniture.

Soon everything is set with little damage to my beautiful walls.

"Thank you Malak!" I say in a jovial way as he is leaving to which he simply grunts and closes the door.

"Quit toying with my Beta." Alic laughs wrapping me in a hug.

"But it's fuuuun." I whine.

"Fine." He says with a chuckle.

We flop onto the new couch. Alic kept his arms around me.

"So... this is our home now... what else do you want to do?" He asks me.

"We don't really need anything... I think it's perfect." I answer snuggling into him.

"You're perfect." He responds kissing my head.

"Cheesy." I say laughing. "But cute." I kiss him on the nose.

"Alic." Malak interrupts our moment.

"Yea, Malak." Alic responds in an irritated voice.

"The first group of rogues wanting to join our pack have arrived... I guess word has spread well." Malak answers. Alic sighs resting his forehead on mine.

"Take them to my office I'll be there in a minute." He says and I hear Malak walk away.

"Sorry I got ta go." Alic says standing up.

"Aaaaand I'm coming with you." I respond standing up with him.

"Aaaaaand you're not." He says lightly pushing me so I fall back onto the couch.

"Seriously Alic, I'm coming." I tell him as I jump back up.

"Seriously Bella, you're not." He responds.

"I am just as much responsible for this as you so I am and that's final!" I argue.

"I haven't met them yet and therefore don't trust them. You will be able to meet them later but for now you are staying here and that's final!" Him mimicking my sentence structure is starting to infuriate me.

"Alaric Steven Grayson! I am coming. I am your Luna! I'm not a little pup you need to protect! WE are going to meet them and WE are going to decide what to do together!" I yell at him.

"Yes my Queen." He responds with a grin. I walk to the door with Alic right behind me. As I go to open it he reaches around me and grabs the handle. He leans close to my ear. "That was hot." He growls kissing my neck. I lean into the feeling but all to soon he opens the door and walks past me leaving me stunned at the sudden movement and wanting more. "You coming little wolf?" He asks with a smirk.

"You are mean." I say as I follow him.

"We can finish that later little mate." He laughs.

"I'm not little!" I argue. Seriously what is with these Alpha wolves always calling their mate little! He just chuckles.

"You will always be little compared to me." He says as we reach the pack house and he opens the door for me.

"Whatever." I mumble crossing the threshold.

"Good afternoon." Alic greets as we enter the office. Three men are standing there. "I am Alpha King Alaric Grayson. This is my mate Luna Queen Isabella Grayson." We walk to the desk and sit. Alic gestures for the men to sit. "So you men were Rogues." He states and they nod. "What are your names?"

"Well I'm Hank this is William and his brother Darius." The eldest man says. I saw Malak in the back of the room taking notes.

"And how did you become rogue, Hank?" Alic asks.

"No offense Alpha but I was told you was acceptin' rogues. I came for a pack not ta be questioned." Hank responds.

"We are welcoming rogues but we need to know who you are. We have files on every pack member. Its nothing personal." Alic assures him.

"I don't buy it. You just wanna judge us or kill us. This is all a set up. I knew it was to good ta be true." William says.

"Malakai would you mind getting your file for me?" Alic says. Malak stands up and goes to a file cabinet. I can see by his face that he doesn't like this but he compiles handing Alic the folder. "Malaki is the son of the former Alpha and my Beta. If we have a file on him it seems logical that we'd have a file on every one, yes?" The men nod as Alic opens the folder and begins to read. "Malakai Maverick Blackthorn Rose. Son of Alphas Aaron and Lilly Rose. Mate: Ruby Rose. Children: none. Rank: True Beta. Wolf Color: gray. Born: August 14th in Midnight Moon infirmary. Siblings: brother, Tiberius Rose (deceased). And then it's a list of all the trouble he's gotten into from the time he was a pup... lets see..."

"Alpha! I think you've proven your point." Malak says. I can tell by his face he linked a less than nice addition to that. Alic smirks.

"Perhaps." Alic answers holding back a laugh. "So can we move on gentlemen?"