Beginning of the saga

"Sejal where is my laptop." I said hurrily. Ohh I forgot to introduce you I am Riddhima a orphan.

"Take this and all the best" Sejal said happily.

Riddhima's Pov
Ooh God 29 minutes late. I am gone. Please God save me. As party planner I should be on time. Now what can get a auto. Shittt. I was about to get hit by car. At last reached at venue.

"Please don't put that vase there"
"Please put some flowers in that vase" I exclaimed hurrily.

"What the heck" Don't u understand that that put only white flowers"He shouted.

I was scared by the angry voice. What to do you are gone now, be ready to die. This angry man will kill me.

None another than Kabir.

"Sorry sir I am really sorry".
I saw back none another than Kabir.

" U am gone kill u don't u understand that it's my first party that I am gonna organise"I said in angry voice.

"Sorry jaan " He said in baby voice.

"Its okay"I said hurrily.

He left the venue.

Kabirs Pov
I hate this idiot Riddhima. But I like her assistance Juhi . She thought I left but in reality I am waiting for her in storeroom.

At storeroom.

"Hi baby" Juhi said

"Hi sweatheart" Kabir said sweetly.
"Why don't you live that Riddhima? I just hate her as in front of the world you are in relationship. I want to be your official girlfriend not secretly" Said juhi.

"I Will live that Riddhima soon after I get a kiss from her as I have bet on that if I kiss her I will be the hero in front of the friends. " He said lustfully.

Just then there was a bang.

........................................................................

  Guess who? Please comment and       vote .