Disaster

In hospital

Vansh:Doctor, is any one there.

Doctor:Sir, please stay here we will see.

Goes in operation and after some time comes back.

Vansh:Doctor, how is she, is alright, when will she be conscious.

Ash and Aryan were looking at me in omg look.

Vansh's Pov

I know you are Riddhima. An orphan. Stays in St. George ladies hostel with Sejal your best friend. I saw u  one month ago. And felt something strange but don't know what it is. My heart says Love but brain say just an attraction. But I think it's love. But don't worry I will take it slowly.

Flashback.

At orphanage,

Riddhima :So children, today I have brought some sweets and toys for u.

Children:Thanks di.

Father of orpanage:Riddhima, it's every year u bring here many things for this children's on this day can I ask you why?

Riddhima:Today I lost everything father but I don't want them to suffer.

Father: It's ok but remember whenever u need me I am there for u.

Vansh was lost in her that much that he forgot that she left something ago.

Vansh:Hi, father.

Father:Aah! Vansh. How are you and your family. Let me guess today is your birthday.

Vansh:Thanks father. But as gift I lost everything on this day only.

Father:You and Riddhima are too much same. Always talking in puzzles.

Vansh:Are u talking about that girl who came here a little back.

Father:Yes.

Father left but Vansh was in his own world.

Flashback ends..

Doctor:Opression is successful.

Meanwhile in Riddhima's room.

Riddhima:Who am I and how did I came here, who brought me here  and what, I I doing here please tell me where am I .

Nurse: please listen to me you need to take this antibiotic then you will be fine.

Riddhima: No I just want to know who am I see if you don't tell me I am gonna kill you( and points knife to the nurse ).

Doctor: Please don't take stress and keep down that nice I will tell you  Who are you ?.

Vansh walks in and see that the lady love of his life is pointing knife towards her. And minewhile hugs here tightly and taking opportunity of  that nuse give her Choroloform.

Doctor: Sorry, to say see has lost her memory I mean she's suffering from Amnesia. She can go home now but i think she will take a lot of stress thinking about her past so we need a story to her about herself.

Vansh:Don't worry doctor I will take her to my home and I will plan what to do next.

........................................................................

       So this is the start of there life
        and love story. Let's see what         
            has fate stored for them?
I am gonna post next chapter after 20+votes.Do comment, share and vote.