Past

Ash:-Boss, I came to know that Riddhima is not an orphan. She lost her parents just 2 yrs ago and not only that she has a bestfriend sejal. We can get rest of the information from her.

Vansh was knowing all this but the puzzle was the trance , bank balance,parents,family,amount of property she had  was not normal. Riddhima on the other side was coming down the stairs. Suddenly she missed one step and came down rolling. Vansh was going to his study room and saw the hole scene. He ran towards Riddhima and saw she was covered in pool of blood her head was bleeding. He immediately told to Ash to remove car. And drove towards hospital.

........................................................................

Doctor:No need to worry she is fine u can meet her now.

Vansh immediately went towards Riddhima only to see that a man covered in black was trying to kill her. He took the vase that was near him and  threw it on black man but was not able to catch him as he ran leaving Riddhima. Vansh went towards Riddhima and took her into a bone crassing hug.

Riddhima:-Vansh, I got my memory back.

Vansh:-That means u don't know who I am.Ur going to leave me.

Riddhima:-Idiot, I got my memory back not my memory went, but why are making a pizza of this stupid questions.

Vansh:-I want to tell u some thing.

Riddhima:-Please speak. I am eagerly waiting for ur confession.

Vansh:-That means u know. Ok let me start.....
                    When I saw that u are covered in blood I thought I lost u. I am looking filmy but I can't leave without ur talks, ur cute threats I love u and can't live without u. I want to spend my whole life with u. I am always in matter of love but I don't want u to betray me and I promise before I betray u I will kill myse............

Before he could say anything else Riddhima kissed him. He was shocked but later he to responded. After some time they both stoped as they want to take it slowly. Riddhima was blushing from top to bottom but Vansh was looking at her intensly.

Vansh:-Riddhima, will u be my wife. I promise I will always keep u happy.

Riddhima:-Yes, Vansh I will marry u but if u will fight with me I am gonna put cockroaches on u.

Both started laughing. Hearing their laughs all came and saw them with amused face. Vansh told them that Riddhima has got her memory and they both will get married in next 3 days. Everyone where shocked but happy as Vansh has moved on. But they all were not knowing that a big turmoil is going to enter there life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So guys what do u think who was that mysterious man. Be ready to rock Riddhima's and Vansh's Marriage and the begging of their saga. Do vote, comment and share.
      Next update after 30+votes.