Hate

Wedding preparation wer in full swings as it was Raisinghania's wedding. But riddhima was in her own world as she steped in house she remembered something that was the reason for bitterness in relationship of RiAnsh.

Flashback

The Vr mansion was first Sharma mention but something that happened was not right .

Ayesha :- Riddhima eat something as party is going to be long you should be fit and fine .

Riddhima:-don't worry Mum I will be fit and fine and here comes the raisinganias.

Raisinganias came . But after coming to party and drinking juice everyone felt dizy except sharmas and Anupriya and her husband  killed everyone. But she didn't know that they have a daughter Riddhima and son Arnab.

(Guys arnab 15 yrs old)

Arnab and vansh know everything about Kabir and anupriya.

Flashback ends

Riddhima felt blackout.

Vansh:- Riddhu, get up. Someone call the doctor.

The doctor came talked to vansh about precaution. And left.

Vansh called Arnab and told everything.

Anupriya told Kabir everything about riddhima but Kabir thought why not use Riddhima as pawn. But he don't that who is using who as pawn.

...................................................................

Guys  sorry for late update but I am also writing an another ff on riansh and ishangre. Do comment me ideas.

Do vote ha.