Betrayed

Riddhima's Pov

The whole world was shattered. Why Kabir? Why only me in world should be betrayed Why.

Flashback

"Maam please can u taste the testers"My second assistant said.

" Oh god u all forgot the spoons, they are in storeroom I will get it. "I said hurrily.

I heard someone talking. As everyone know I love falling in others matter I stood behind the old closet but what I was Juhi talking to some one. So why not just check who it is . I saw Kabir. I was devasted . The thing I heard was unbelievable but I gathered all courage and was about to leave I by mistake my dress was struck up in that bloody table. I removed it forcefully to only see that the vase was fallen on the floor and that bastard looking at me.

Flashback ends.

I was feeling devasted but I started going out of venue to see that an orphan like me was expecting love.

Vansh's Pov

I hate love. I always feel lonely when I hear the word love but what to do she betrayed and the result is that I am businessman in morning and mafia at night.
When I reached party venue I saw a girl, who was bubbly, innocent but cute. God I felt something strange.
But after coming from storeroom she was emotion less, devastated and from sight of thinking betrayed.

She was walking aimless on road and suddenly got hit by Aryan's car.
Aryan my cousin but hates me.

"Shit.What the hell can't u see I came out to see a girl. Oh god what beautiful the  material she is. " Aryan spatted the words lustfully.

"Whf. Don't u know how to drive." Vansh said corncern fully.

"Let's take her to hospital" Vansh said

I and my employ cum my best friend Ash took her to hospital.

...................................................................

So will Vansh save her or something bad will happen?
          Do vote and comment.
Guys be ready to witness cute nok jhoks of RiAnsh and their love story.