Chapter One: The Battle

"Bullseye! Duck!" I yelled, desperately trying to save my friend. Luckily, he ducks just in time to avoid an arrow that would have gone through his head! Ever since this battle started it's been a massacre. I can see the bloody, broken bodies of my comrades with knives or arrows sticking out of the gaps in their armor. We have the best armor in the galaxy and it can't stop my friends from getting slaughtered by bloodthirsty ewoks. Not to say we haven't killed any of them that is. We're no longer fighting for a cause we know little about, but for our very lives. "Ace! Lookout!" I hear Krill shout. I turn around in time to see an ewok charging me. I instinctively crouch and blast him. "Dang it!" I remark when my blast goes wild. I feel the ewok slam me to the ground and my arm erupts in pain. Barely conscious, I shove the ewok off and blast him. This time, he crumples. I look at my arm and see it bleeding profusely, with a crude stone knife still stuck in it. I quickly run into the brush and bandage my arm. I feel everything slowly melt away as I pass out from blood loss. When I wake up, I see everything I have helped build here destroyed. Even the very ground around the bunker, my home for the past year, is burned and soaked in the blood of my compatriots. Stunned, I walk around, seeing the barely recognizable carcasses of my friends. Krill is missing his legs, Bullseye his head, and Eights is so torn apart I can barely recognize him.  Wait, are those teeth marks? Not only were my friends cruelly killed, but also eaten? This just shows the Rebel's cruelty. They say they stand for liberty and they ally themselves with these bloodthirsty, human-eating bears? If I had any doubts about defending the Empire, all doubt is gone. "I WILL avenge my friends," I vow.