Chapter Twenty-Three

Surprise! it's a double update! Enjoy!

Mikhail was woke up by cold water. She opened her eyes and looked around her groggily. It took a minute before the blurriness in her eyes gone and she immediately spotted a familiar face.

"Finally." She muttered while looking at the face of his father, she's like looking into herself at the mirror because their face is really looked-alike.

"As I said when we first met, magkamukha talaga kayo." Komento naman ni Leighton na naka-upo sa isang upuan malapit kay Michael.

"Sa lahat talaga ng kakampihan mo sa lalaking ito pa talaga? Come on father, you are better than that." Mikhail commented, and that earned a glare from Leighton.

"At anong gusto mong iparating ha? baka nakakalimutan mo, nasa teritoryo ka namin." Leighton answered, and that made Mikhail smirked.

"I wonder kung anong ginawang pambobola sayo ng matandang to para mapa-payag ka niya. Let me tell you this Leighton, ginawa na niya rin sa akin yan noon at hindi malabong gawin niya ulit sayo yon." Mikhail said.

"Enough!" Sigaw naman ni Michael at saka lumapit sa babaeng kasalukuyang nakatali sa upuan, he grabbed her hair at pilit itong pinatingin sa kanya. "Kung ako sayo ititikom ko na yang bibig na yan dahil isang salita lang, pwedeng-pwede kumalat ang dugo mo dito." Banta naman nito.

"Oh talaga? bakit hindi mo pa ginawa habang wala akong malay? hindi ba mas madaling iyon kaysa ngayon na may malay na ako?" Mikhail asked.

Michael grinned. "It's because I still have plan." He answered.

"Plan? what plan? You will going to make me as a bargaining chip so that Lloyd will forfeit his place? Nope, he will not do that." She said.

"Can kill her already? I'm getting irritated by her mouth." Leighton suggested.

"No, you will not touch her Leighton." Awat naman ni Michael sa kanya. "Besides, handa na ba yung mga gagamitin?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was completed days ago before she arrived." Leighton answered in a bored tone.

"Good, let's get started." Michael said. "Boys, get her." He said at saka binitiwan ang buhok ni Mikhail.

As two of his minions grabbed Mikhail, she started to struggle against their hold trying to break free from them but those minions are stronger than her.

Minutes later, they arrived into a laboratory-like room and in the center of it there is a huge cylinder.

"What the hell is this..." Mikhail whispered when she saw that.

She looked around and there are some people who are dressed in white labcoats, some of them are observing and some of them are working on the computer.

"Everyone, this is our first subject." Michael said motioning her.

Mikhail looked at the huge cylinder and inside of it there is a liquid who has a funny smell.

Shit, this is not good. She thought.

 She thought