Chapter Twenty-Six

Malapit na siyang matapos huhuhu T.T

.

Lloyd let out a sigh at saka pabalik-balik na naglakad habang siya ay pinapanood Jericho sa isang tabi.

Gemma told her to go back in his house and she will just call him after they saved Mikhail.

Trust, I need to trust her. She will do anything to save Mikhail. He thought.

Nagpatuloy naman ito sa paglalakad ng pabalik-balik sa tapat ng glass wall ng opisina niya.

"Master, why don't you calm down first? I'm sure that Ma'am Gemma will save her." Jericho suggested.

"I can't Jericho, mas lalo lang akong kakabahan kapag nakaupo ako or hindi kumikilos." He answered.

"I can prepare a tea for you." He offered.

"Yes please." Lloyd said at kaagad naman na sumunod si Jericho.

Nang makalabas na ito ay kinuha naman niya ang pendant na pagma-may ari ni Gemma.

"I trust you...Sideris." He whispered.

Gemma run towards the guards and slide in between of their legs then she threw something on them, later on, they fell to the ground unconscious

She huffed at saka tinahak ang hallway na iyon, trying to fine where did they hide Mikhail.

Nang lumiko naman ito ay kaagad na sinalubong siya ng iba pang guards na mukhang papunta sa entrance dahil nabalitaan nila na may gulo doon.

Nagkagulatan pa ang dalawang panig pero kaagad na nakabawi si Gemma and she attacked those guards using the sword that was displayed on the wall.

What's up with the swords on the wall? this is not normal. She thought as she ran to the hallway again and for the nth time, she stopped because someone was on her way. Gemma smirked when she faced a familiar face.

"Iba talaga maglaro ang tadhana, right Mikhail?" She asked while looking at her.

Mikhail or Reagan as she called herself glared at Gemma who's currently grinning at her then later on, she removed the kantana that she holds from the sheath and pointed it at the woman.

"Let's end our battle for once." She said bago sumugod kay Gemma.

Gemma blocked the attack using the sword that she's holding but it broke later on because Mikhail's katana was 'that' sharp, she scoffed and dodged the another attack from her by jumping backwards, because of that her back met the wall near her and the swords that are displayed there fell.

Gemma caught it and immediately blocked Mikhail's katana, nagkatitigan pa ang dalawa before Gemma grinned and pushed Mikhail back.

"Hindi mo pa rin ba ako naaalala?" She asked.