Fragile - Kamukoma

Another Nagito and Izuru drabble!

Kamukura sits high above the world, looking down from the window of one of the tallest (still standing) buildings in the city. He frowns.

He's still bored. He's painfully and unequivocally bored and despair didn't help.

He let out a silent sigh, just like everything else, Junko and her despair were utterly predictable.

"I should have known" Kamukura muttered.

"Hmm? Known what?" A voice asked from behind him.

"Komaeda."

The white haired despair chuckled, "Hello Kamukura-kun. Should I come back? I don't want to ruin your alone time."

Then why did you say anything at all?

Kamukura stopped himself from rolling his eyes, "It is of no consequence whether you stay or go."

"Ah," Komaeda stepped beside Kamukura in front of the window, apparently deciding to stay. He scoffed at the ground, "Disgusting isn't it?"

When Kamukura didnt respond, Komaeda continued.

"The world, so fragile. So easy to destroy and succumb to despair. It's disgusting."

Kamukura hummed, "I thought you were obsessed with the idea of hope."

Komaeda practically beamed up at the ultimate hope, "You remembered? Ah I'm so happy!"

Because you talk about it constantly.

"Well you're right. I do love the concept of hope. And this despair is important as it will lead to the greatest hope of all! But right now, seeing how easily the world fell into despair... it's a little boring, hmm?"

Kamukura blinked. He wasn't aware that Komaeda and him shared any similar ideas. And yet here they were.

"It is boring," Kamukura agreed, and Komaeda's smile grew wider.

"You know..." Komaeda placed his pointer finger to his lips, "I've heard whispers. A plan to capture the remnants of despair and "rehabilitating" us. Something about a virtual program they're working on."

Kamukura didn't respond.

"What if we did it?" Komaeda mused.

"Go with them?" Kamukura cocked an eyebrow.

"Yep! What if we went with them willingly?"

"It would end in us being rehabilitated or in our deaths. I cannot say which is more probable at this moment."

"Hmm, pretty boring still," Komaeda sighed.

A fake sigh.

Kamukura noted that Komaeda's excited sudden "epiphany" was also not truthful. He had planned this.

"Oh! I know! How about we plan a trap?" Komaeda smirked.

Kamukura looked down at the boring, desolute landscape in front of him.

This was the first thing in weeks that had the potential to be interesting.

Finally, Kamukura turned to face the smiling lucky student.

"What do you have in mind?"