Are You Sure? - Naekii

Rare pair time! Makoto Naegi and Kiibo! This is super short, but it was for a kissing prompt thing I did awhile back. Enjoy!

"W-we... We have to break up," Kiibo whispered, standing stiffly at the doorway.

Makoto's head shot up from his computer, confused eyes meeting Kiibo's fearful ones, "Why?" He asked quietly.

"It's for the best, Mak-Naegi-kun..." Kiibo managed to squeak out, his face choked up.

Makoto's heart stung a hearing his boyfriend use his last name. "Kiibo," He stood, moving to the other until his hands firmly grasped Kiibo's cold metallic own, "What's going on?"

Kiibo frowned, his hands involuntarily shaking Makoto slightly. Darn his preprogramed physical response to nerve-racking situations. The robot shook his head, "I can't..."

"Kiibo," Makoto pulled the shaking boy into a tight hug, "You can tell me. Just... please... talk to me."

"I realized... I can't give you what another human can!" Kiibo blurted out, the words coming out like an avalanche now that the floodgates had been opened. Kiibo sobbed into Naegi's shoulder as he continued, dry sobs, as the robot couldn't cry real tears. "You deserve someone better! Someone real! Someone that can hold you and make you feel warm! Someone that can share food with you! Someone that can be with you... intimately! I can't do any of those things! I-"

"Kiibo."

"I... I- You deserve someone better Mako-"

Kiibo was silenced by lips on his own, as Naegi pulled the robot into a deep kiss. Even though Kiibo was a robot, he always loved kissing Makoto Naegi. He had sensors on his lips, and kissing the lucky student always made them tingle pleasantly. Plus he enjoyed seeing the boy's face when he broke the kiss.

And the kiss did quickly break, Naegi pulling back and smiling and whispering, "I know all of those things. But I don't care. I love you, Kiibo. Not someone else. You."

The brunette pulled the other back in, carding his fingers through Kiibo's synthetic hair as he kissed him once more. This time it was Kiibo to break away.

"I'm sorry. But a-are you sure?" Kiibo whispered against the boy's lips, "I r-really d-"

Kiibo was silenced by another a kiss, and he couldn't help but smile against Makoto's mouth.

He really felt like a real person in moments like this. Makoto made him feel real.