Stumbling Kiss - Kamukoma

We're almost at the end of the kiss prompts! Here's one more for Nagito and Izuru! It's a super short one!

For Izuru Kamukura everything was calculated. It was predecided. He was able to predict and calculate every move that everyone made, and it made things boring.

But as Nagito Komaeda kissed him, he wasn't calculating anything.

Sure, he tried, but his mind was overwhelmed by the sensation for the first time in his short existence.

He noted that Komaeda's lips were soft, unnaturally so, and Kamukura hazily concluded he must use some sort of product.

Or he was just lucky.

He let out a grunt as he hit a wall. Apparently the two of them had begun to move as they kissed, which seemed like an illogical course of action.

And it was even stranger that Kamukura hadn't noticed.

"Mmph," Nagito moaned into his mouth, and the worries vanished from Kamukura's mind. He spun the servant around, slamming Komaeda into the wall as he kissed him deeply. His hand slunk up the chain around his neck, and he tugged on it gently, causing Komaeda to gasp and lean against him even further.

Kamukura deepened the kiss, and his mind shut down further, succumbing to basal urges like some sort of average human.

It was refreshing.

Komaeda pushed against him, and they were moving once more, stumbling over debris and hitting various walls of broken and empty buildings.

"Agh," Komaeda cried out, his foot catching on some rubble. He stumbled, knocking the two of them into an abandoned house.

Kamukura looked up at the white haired man on top of him, a sheepish smile adorning his pale face.

"Sorry. Bad luck."

Kamukura quieted him by returning to their interrupted kiss.

He didn't mind dealing with Nagito's luck occasionally. It was unpredictable, sure.

But it was certainly interesting.