[7] the black drama queen

<Emma p.o.v.>

I look at Remus, when he looks at me I look at Black and James. I still don't like black, but he is trying to do nice to me but I have no idea why. "Can I talk to james only?" Remus asks. "Okey." I say. It's his best friend that's okey. I walk out with black and petigrew. "Ehh I- I want to say sorry for what we, or to better say I, did in our first year." Black says "it's okey." I say to him. "Thank you for forgiving me" he says very slow. He sounds shy. I didn't know black could be shy. "It's okey, eh... Sirius I guess" I say. "Call me how you want to call me" he says like himself again. "Okey drama queen" I say laughing. He laughs to. Then James walks outside. "Peter, Remus wants to talk" he says. Petigrew walks inside. "What did he say." Sirius and I say at the same time. "He wanted to know what happened and that things, he said I have to sleep." James says. "You have to" Sirius says. "The drama queen is right, you have to" I say like it's normal to say drama queen instead of Sirius. "Yah maybe I ha- wait... HOW DID YOU CALL PADFOOD!" Sirius and I laugh. "I had to know what you're reaction would be if I said that. But I'm going to say Sirius now" I laugh. Not even 10 seconds later petigrew walks outside. "Sirius, you're turn" Sirius walks inside. "Petigrew, is it's possible, go to the dorm with James. He has to sleep. I'll walk back with the drama queen" I say. "Yah, that Okey" he says. "Wait, sines when do you call Sirius an drama queen?" He ask. "Sines now and it's the last time. Now go to the dorm" I say. They walk away.