[17] sisius' joke

<Remus p.o.v.>

"Mr. lupin, could you help me?" Professor McGonnagall asks me. "Oh yes" I say. I help her and we get to the hospital wing. "Hello Minerva" the nurse says. "You have to help" professor McGonnagall says worried. "What's the problem?" The nurse asks us. "Sirius" I say, still crying. "What happened to Mr. black?" She asks us. I lay him down. "We have no idea" professor McGonnagall reacts. "I'll look at him" the nurse says to me and she smiles. "Thank you" I say. I walk back. I sit down on the couch Sirius always sits on. Emma sits next to me and hugs me. "Are you okey?" She asks me. "Yah" I lie. She looks at me. "Say that again" she says. "What?" I ask. "Say to me you're okey!" She smiles. "You know I hate you" I laugh. "Second lie in 1 minute, well done" she laughs. "How do you know I can't lie?" I ask her. "Because everyone knows it." She smiles at me. "Yah sure" I say and I kiss her.

<Lily p.o.v.>

I walk to the hospital wing. It's been 2 days sines Sirius got there. It's pretty boring without him. I walk in and surprisingly I see Sirius, smiling at me. "Hey Lils" he smiles. I run up to him and hug him. "We missed you" I say. "I'm gonna get the others" I say and I run away. I run into the commen room. "GUYS HURY!!" I say. "What?" Remus asks. "JUST FREAKING HURY" I laugh. "What?!" James says. Emma jumps up. "WAIT YOU MEAN-" but I stop her "IF YOU THINK WHAT HAPPENED, THEN YES!!" I scream. she knows it, but the others just have to trust me. "COME ON GUYS HURRY" Emma says and she runs out. "Okey sure" Peter says and he gets up. Remus and James get up to when I run away. They follow me and see I runt p the hospital wing. "IS SIRIUS AWAKE?!" James screams. I just laugh. We run inside and see Sirius lying down again. "You said he was awake" James says. Then Sirius start to laugh. "Wha-" James says confused. Emma starts to laugh to. Sirius gets up and smiles.

<sirius p.o.v.>

"Did you just-" James says confusing. "What can I do else?" I laugh. James roles his eyes. He walks up to me and sits next to me. "How are you?" He asks me. "I'm fine, why?" I react. "Just wanted to know" he hugs me. "You're the best friend I ever had" I say