[14] remus's secret

<Emma p.o.v.>

Sirius finally calmed down. He lies down to. I'm still looking at Remus. "Emma you're red" Sirius laughs. I look at him mad. He's red to. "You're also red." I say. "So?" He asks. "Whatever" I lie down again. I look at Remus again and I see that he has a scar. I never looked at him really good but I'm asking myself why I never saw it. I look at it for some seconds and start to figure out what it is from. After some time I realize something. "Remus, why aren't you animagus?" I ask. "I- what I said, I can't tell" I lie down again and start to figure it out. We lie there for probably 30 minutes before i realize it. " Remus" I say "yes" "I- you can't tell me something right, like about your nickname and why you aren't an animagus" I say "wh yah why?" He asks me. "Because I kinda got a connection between the fact that you aren't an animagus, you don't wanna tell me about your nickname and that I saw like forever that you have scars on your face, are you a werewolf?" I ask. He is shocked "h-how do you know" he is kinda scared. "You don't wanna tell anything, you have scars that come from a werewolf, you're not an animagus and don't wanna tell why, and you're nickname, why don't you wanna explain that, it's because it's about the full moon and you don't wanna tell that. Come on Reemy, don't act like I'm wrong." I say he looks at me kinda sad but also happy. "I- you're right i know but you're so smart, I'm glad you found out yourself and that I didn't had to explain it." He says. I smile "I'm happy you feel the best this way, beca-" Remus kisses me. It's the best day of my life. We stop kissing and the others are looking at us like we just killed someone. "What" Remus and I say at the same time and we start to laugh. "What Is funny?" James asks. "You're face" I say. "All your faces" Remus says. We are still laughing. When where done with laughing I lie down on the floor. The others go talk, probably about that kiss, and I look at the sky. I realize it's getting dark. I was thinking when I realize something. "GUYS!!" I scream. "What?" Sirius says "your like a drama queen now" he laughs. "It's not funny" I say. I'm panicking. "How can I go back as fast as possible" I say. "WHAT" James says. "Moon" I scream. They immediately understand me. "My back now" he says. He transforms and I jump on his back. James, or his dear form, runs really fast to the castle and left me in front of the door. He transforms back. "It's late, take this you'll be safe" he says and he gives me his invisibility cloak. "I never used it" I say but I smile, put in on and run inside. It's late but I run to the commen room. Shit, I have to say the password and the fat lady will know I was late out of bed. What if.... I hold on the invisibility cloak when I say the password - Oddsbodkins - and surprisingly, she only asks if there is a person and she opens the door.  I walk inside and run to my dorm. I see Lilly siting on her bed reading. "Hi Lils" I say. "Hi" she says and she puts her book down. "What did you do?" She asked.

This chapter is also really long, but i just wanted this in 1 chapter so yah
A (awnser): my favorite marauder is Remus because I love him but also Sirius is like really amazing
Q (question): who from my story you want to be best friends with?
I really hope you still enjoy the story!!