[11] the time after

<Emma p.o.v.>

I run after Lilly until we are in our dorm. There she lies on the bed crying. "Are you Okey?" I ask. "I TRUSTED HIM!" Lilly screams. "BUT HE JUST CALS ME THAT!!" Lilly screams "Lilly, calm down" I say. "NO, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM" Lilly screams. "You will after some time I'm sure" I say "NO I WIL NEVER DO, LET ME ALONE NOW" Lilly screams "do you want some time alone to get calm?" I ask. "I SAID GO AWAY" Lilly screams. "That's am yes" I get up and walk out. I see Olivia and Mary and they asks why Lilly is mad so I explain it. "WHY WOULD HE DO THAT" mary screams. "I have no idea but please don't scream" I say. "Oh sorry." Mary says. "But I want to talk to him" I say. "Wanna come with me?" "Yah Okey" Olivia says. So we try to find Severus. We can't find him anywhere, so I go to James. He is talking with his friends. "James?" I say. "Yes" he says anoyed. "What happened when Lilly rum away?" I ask. "So Lilly run away and you run after, and then snivel-" "DON'T CALL HIM THAT WAY" I scream before James can end. "Sorry, so then 'snape' was really mad and asked me if I could get him down, so I just stoped the spell and he fell on the ground." He starts to Laugh. I want to laugh a bit but I control myself. "And after that" i ask "he was mad at me but then run away crying, he went to the castle but I didn't see where hi was going" he says. "Okey that enough, Olivia, Mary, come with me" I say and I run tro the castle. "Where are we going?" Olivia asks. "Just follow me." I say. I run tro the castle and find Severus in a hallway. "YOU" I scream to him. "WHAT DID YOU DO" I scream. "I'M SORRY, I'M REALLY SORRY." He screams. I can hear he means it but still, he said it. "WHY DID YOU DO IT" I scream "I LOST CONTROL OKEY, ITS NOT MY FAULT" he screams. "SO SAYING THAT WORD TO YOUR BEST FRIEND IS OKEY EVEN IF IT IS BECAUSE YOU LOST CONTROL. YAH SURE IN YOUR DREAMS" Mary screams. I never heard her screaming but she is good at it. "I'LL TALK TO HER" he screams. I roll my eyes. "SHE ISN'T GOING TO FORGIVE YOU" I scream and I walk away. Olivia gives him mean look and walks after me. "And don't dare to let it be a joke" Mary says and she gives her dead stare before she follows.