1

"Georrrrrrge!!!! Is dinner ready yet?" I whined.
"In a few moments. Why do you have to live with me?" George asked.
"Your my brother and the only person who lives near here. I may aswell live with you"

Hi my name is Y/n, I'm 23, female and a gamer. I have a job as a app developer ( I know pretty boring!) which means I help create apps and programs. I live in London with my brother George. He has a YouTube channel and twitch account with thousands of people subbed or following (GeorgeNotFound). Me on the other had. No. I hate being public with people all staring at me and looking up to me. Mainly because I don't want to let them down. George has been begging me ever since I was 13 to do YouTube or to stream and I've just denied even though it's something I would like to do. But I just can't put the thought into it.

"Here" George said while putting a few slices of pizza on my plate!
"Thanks bro!" I said messing up his hair.
"Ha I'm gonna go stream now so if you want me message me!"
"Ok. You're always streaming!" I said rolling my eyes as he left the room. I make my way towards my bedroom and lay on my bed. Aaaaah my soft cozy bed. I could sleep for ever. In fact I think I'm a bit tired. I yawned and before you know it I fell asleep.
1 hour later.
Woah. Did I really just fall asleep? I haven't slept in months all I usually hear is George shouting from the other room. Oh well it was nice. I pick up my phone and scroll through Twitter. Until my phones on 5%. Right what do I do now? I'll just go get my charger. But where did I put it? Oh George has it. Shit. I take out my phone and message him.

                                    George
You- did you end your stream?
You- hello?
You-George?
You- WHH DO YOU NEVER FUCKING ANSWER ME.

Suddenly I hear the door knob turn and the bathroom lock shut. Oh so he's gone to the bathroom. I'll just sneak in I'm sure he's done streaming. I quietly tip toe into his room grab my charger and walk out. Phew that was easy. I plug in my phone and continue to scroll. My life is so boring. I wonder what it would be like to actually be a streamer or YouTuber. It was calm in my room until.
"Y/N WHAT ON EARTH?" George shouts running into my room.
"Hmm?" I ask him raising one eyebrow.
"YOU JUST WALKED INTO MY ROOM AND MY WHOLE STREAM SAW YOU AND NOW THEY WANT TO MEET YOU!" He screamed but not in an angry way. I froze. So THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE just saw me walk into a a room take a charger and walk out? I think I'm going to faint.

George's pov
"DREEEAM PLEASE NOOO DONT KILL ME!" I screamed.
"Haha oh Georrrrgee?"
"AHHHHHH" I shouted as my screen turned red and I had died
"I'm going to go to the bathroom chat dream entertain them!" I told him while walking out my room.
"Hey chat so how am I going to entertain yo-"
"WAIT WHO IS THAT?"
"CHAT ARE YOU SEEING THIS!?"

ZombieSxd231- who is that
MaXdth67_- yo does George have a girlfriend?
PomPom332- WHO IS SHe?

"Wait SHE JUST LEFT?"

I sit back in my chair and put my headphones on.
"Hey I'm back!"
"George don't panic but there's a girl in your house she just walked in and took your charger" dream told me
"WAIT WHAT?" I said rushing towards y/ns room.

Y/ns pov
I'm so confused. They want to meet me? Why?
"Why do they want to meet me?" I ask him
"Because you just randomly walk into my room?" He said back
"Well how many people want too?" I ask
"Eh about 63 thousand!"
"EXCUSE ME? IM NOT LETTING MYSELF ANYWHERE NEAR THAT AMOUNT OF PEOPLE!" I shouted
"Please well at leat can you talk to my friend dream?" He whined
"Dream? Ptff what a pathetic name how old was he when he created it? 5?" I ask
"Hey he's my best friend!" He said
"Oh that weird muffin one?" I ask
"No!"
"Oh the Sapnap o something one?"
"No no the one called CLAY!" He said
"Oohhh I lnow who he is." I said googling his youtube account
"HE HAS 8 MILLION SUBS?" I shout
"Yes yes he really want to meet you!" He said
"Ok fine BUT NOT on stream!" I said
"Ugh fine!"

George's pov
I rush back into my room.
"GEORGE WHO WAS THAT?"
"Oh she's my sister she's my age and hates being online!"
"WHAT? WHY DO I ONLY KNOW THIS NOW?"
"Calm down you can meet her after stream she's not comfortable with being online just yet!" I told him
"Ok ok wait does she play mincraft?" He asked me
"Yes and I'll be honest she's just a bit better than you!"
I heard him chuckle a bit like I was joking but the truth was. I wasn't. Y/n was a PRO at mincraft like amazing at it. He even told me she got in a random game with technoblade and she destroyed him. I can't wait for her to meet dream. Hahahaha