Extra chapter (12)

"HEY BITCHES! HOW ARE YOU OH THATS RIGHT NO ONE GIVE A!*music plays*.It's been a year since I've started streaming. I've done a lot of cool things in my life like Skydiving for 1million Subs and I've met a lot of people from these things. Yes me and dream are still together living and He did a face reveal not long ago. Safe to say we are living the best life ever.
Lemme just explain.
When everyone hit 1million subs we all had an idea. Me, F/ac, Dream, George, Sapnap, Bad, Skeppy, A6D, Techno (sometimes), Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur and Jshlatt decided to put each one MILLION DOLLARS into buying a massive Mansion where we all live in. Well Techno has a room but he doesn't really live here just kinda stays for a while. It's so cool. Tommy and Tubbo didn't really put a million they split it so the both share a room and have bunk beds. Me and dream both have separate rooms but let's be real we don't necessarily stay in each other's without one and other. Same goes for F/ac and George. Me and F/ac have been friends since I met her on bedwars and our friendship grew to being best friends, she got popular and met me brother and let's say I may or may not have played a bet between me and dream and had gotten twenty bucks from it. It all went from there, they became good friends, George caught feeling and so did she, he went on Loh, she was one of the contestants, she one blah blah blah and BOOM A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WAS FORMED. We all live in America if you are wondering why I'm speaking like that and it's a pretty cool area. I love my life and so does everyone in this dumb shithole! So yeah and guys?" Everyone came into my room.
"1,2,3.."I say under my breath.
"Goodbye bitches and to EVERYONE WHO CAN HEAR ME!" I say.
"LANGUAGE!" Bad shouts. Dream came over and hugged the back of my chair wrapping his arms around me when I heard Tommy and Tubbo giggle.
"Tommy what's so funny little gremlin child?" Wilbur asks.
"POG!" Tommy shouts pulling out a somewhat looking gun thing. No it can't be.
"THE VLOG GUN!" Everyone shouts as tommy shoots it right at the camera lens. I stop recording to look at it.
"YOU BASTARD TOMMY GET BACK HERE!" I say running up since he cracked it. He giggled and Tubbo just laughed.
"Geez you lot are children." I say sighing.
"No we're not I'm the legal age to have sex!" Tommy says proudly. I look at him disgusted.
"What don't act like you find sex disgusting! The amount of times I hear you and dream havi-" he started before bad came running downstairs.
"NO NO NO THAT IS A LEVEL TEN WORD TOMMY NO! GO WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT!" Bad shouts.
"No. Fuck shit fuck crap fuck!" Tommy shouts at bad before bad chases him around the house. This is so hectic.
"Hey do you know where George is?" I ask dream. He takes his finger and bops me on the nose with it and says.
"I'm not sure we can go look for him." He says. I smile taking his hand and walking all around the house. I knock on his room door.
"George are you ok?" I ask.
"Yeah yeAH mm ill be oUt *pant*." He says. Wow it really wasn't hard to tell what was going on. I walk downstairs with dream.
"Honestly what is all the fus about sex today?" I ask. He smirks at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"No not now!" I say.
"Why did you ever dye your hair h/c again?" He asks playing with it and we sit on the sofa watching tv.
"What? You expected me to keep it green?" I ask.
"You looked cute~!" He teased rubbing his nose on my cheek playfully. I giggled.
"It was a dare I said of I ever liked you!" I say.
"Look where we are now!" He says breathing out.
"All this because my fucking phone died and my charger was in George's room!" I say frustrated.
"Why so angry? You wouldn't have met me? You wouldn't have been in lOVe!" He makes fun of me tickling me. I smile and hug him.
"YOu wOUldnT haVe bEen iN lOVe!" Skeppy says making fun of me and dream with him and bad. I turn round smirking.
"What like you two aren't?" I say winking at them. They both turned red and me and dream laughed.
My life was epic.

BASICALLY!!! Im writing some more parts to this since alot of you wanted more. BUTTT IM STUCK ON THIS ONE DECISION! so ima let fate decide... I want to make something big happen no spoliers butttt idk what one so yeah. Comment on the one you want.

Fate(GHABACGM)

Fate(CHABAGGM

Ignore the brakets its just so I dont forget what is what!  Sooooo cant wait for the answer!