7

George's pov
I woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink when I saw y/n sleeping on the couch. I run around and find a sharpie and wrote on her forehead being carful not to wake her up.
"Dream was taken? Yeah taken by me!" And I took a photo and uploaded it to Twitter. She shouldn't have slept on he couch. Silly y/n. I slowly walked into my room and fell asleep laughing.

Y/ns pov
I woke up and must have slept down here. I checked my phone to see 5 texts from dream.

Dream
D- HELLO?
D-HAVE YOU CHECKED TWITTER
D- LOOK AT YOU HEAD
D- GEORGE WROTE SOMETHING ON IT
D- HELOOOO?

I quickly went to Twitter and saw what he did. That bitch I swear yo god. Wait I have an idea. I'll pretend to not know make him some food and a drink but make it horrible then film him eating it. I could film it as a prank video. I set my phone hidden in the corner of the kitchen where you can see everything.
"Hey bitches what is up on thats right I don't give a *plays music* so if you can see George wrote this on my head so we're getting him back!"
"Im going to make him a nice breakfast but ITS GOING TO BE SHIT!"
I chopped up some pickles and dipped them in jam. I got some blue cheese cut it up and also dipped it in jam. I then put jam on bread with cheese spread on it. I also put a few onions in it. It looked normal from the outside.
"Now for the drink."
I made some coffee and put soy-sauce in it and I also got a glass of orange juice and let some plastic cheese float in it. It looked normal and I left it on the table.
A few hours later he woke up.
"Good morning y/n!" He said smirking
"Good morning how are you?" I ask
He looked confused.
"Have you looked in the mirror?" He asked me
"No but I will later I'm going in the shower I made you some breakfast on the table!" I said pointing at it.
"Ooo thanks!" He said as he went to sit down and eat. He picked up the sandwich and took a bite out of it. Soon he spat it out.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" He said grabbing his coffee to get the tase away but little did he know that was disgusting too.
"Ewww!" He said spitting it out and drinking the orange juice.
"HAHAHAHAHA YOU DONT MESS WITH ME BITCH!" I say punching his shoulder.
"I swear to god if you tell anyone you did this!" He said.
I picked up the camera and ran to my room. I sat at my computer and began editing. It took a about 1 1/2 hours to edit and one I did I uploaded it. Finally I laid on my bed until.

Dream
D- Haha your new video is hilarious.
You- thank you I had to get him back from that.
D- lol are you gonna stream todaY?
You- yeah why?
D- well basically I was thinking of streaming too wanna do it together?
You- Aww dream if you wanted to spend time with me you could have just asked.
D- lol well can I?
You- sure!
D- sick btw you can call me clay when we're not on YouTube or streaming!
You- oh ok! CLAY
D- lol

I got up from my phone and ran to my computer. Time to start streaming. When I realised I was still in my pjs. I quickly put some black shorts on and an oversized grey hoodie on. And sat in my gaming chair.

"HEY BITCHES HOW ARE YOU OH THATS RIGHT I DONT GIVE A *music plays*"
"So today this isn't really a surprise but dreams here!" I say
"Dream?" I ask him
"Hello?"
"HELLOOO Y/NN!" He shouts.
"Shit that's loud calm down." I say laughing

JacXio334: ay helloo
Melliss03: are you gonna play dreams smp again?
TommyInit: POGG

"Hello no um not Melliss03 and omg dream Tommy's in my chat!" I say
"Wait really?"
"Yeah TOMMY GO FUCK OFF!" I shout laughing. Dream begins the wheeze as I check his stream.
"That girl y/n is a bitch BITCHGIRL!" He says.
I decided to be nice and donate £15 saying "I may be a bitch girl but I'm a nice one!".
"Ooo donati- oh well thank you y/n I'm sorry" he said awkwardly smiling. I then leave his stream and play mincraft.
"So we are going to play some bed wars and chill it's a pretty chill stream today chat!"
The stream was normally and all. We laughed, we joked and we played it was pretty chill. But that wasn't for long.