5

Really? I just said if I ever liked him I'll dye my hair green. Hahaha as if. I roll over and sleep. I made sure to ask dream to tell me a long story and kaboom within seconds i passed out.

Dreams pov
"Can you tell me a story?" Y/n asked
"Ok ok one day there was a-" I started talking.
I went on a bit and when I was done I figured y/n had fell asleep.
"Goodnight gorgeous!" I say through the phone. I quickly hang up though. WHAT DID J SAY WHAT AM I THINKING? Gorgeous? She's like one of my best friends wth? I shut my phone off as I went to my computer and played some games with badboyhalo.

Y/n pov
I woke up and I realised I fell asleep on a call. I feel bad for who I was calling. Oh well. I get up and go and eat some leftover pizza from yesterday. What a nice sleep that was. I had a weird dream though. That dream George and I all was invited to an interview and we all went and asked questions and I kissed dream out of nowhere. I swear my dreams are getting Weirder everyday. I'm just confused why I have these dreams about kissing someone or dating them it's just weird.

Dreams pov
"Ugh anyway bye bad!" I said to badboyhalo.
"Bye you know we should all hangout sometime you,me,Sapnap,George and y/n!" He said. "Yeah but they live in England!" "And I have plane tickets!" Bad says.
"OH MY GOODNESS REALLY?" I ask excited.
"Yes I do one for Sapnap one for you and one for me!" He explained.
"YESSSSSSS IM SO HAPPY!" I shrieked.
"Haha are you happy to meet y/n?" He asked
"YESS I mean sure I guess!" Calming down.
"Hmmm you two are cute together!" He said as he left the call. There's this one thing I know about bad is that he doesn't really do the ship stuff. So by him saying we were cute it really made me think. Are we? I mean we're not dating or anything.... yet. But are we a cute ship? Maybe. I opened my phone and opened Twitter. I saw what she meant by fan art. And if we weren't cute the fan art definitely is. I saw cute photos of her and cute drawing of us. GAAH I FELL MYSELF BLUSHING. Gosh why do I have to be like this. Just the thought of her makes me smile. Ooh I have an idea!

                                    Wilbur
You- hey I have a question
W- what?
You- basically how do you know when you're in love?
W- WHAT WHY WHO WHEN WHERE
W-tell meee
You- no please Wilbur your the only one who really can help me.
W- fine
W- you jusg feel safe and warm around them they make you smile and blush and there really kind to you.
You- ok thanks Wilbur I hope she likes me back.
You- bye Wilbur!
W- yeah wait can I take a guess
You- hmm?
W- is it y/n?
You- WHAT NOO WHAT MAKES TOU THINK THAT?
W- no reason just your cute together.
You- ok bye Wilbur
W- you already said that but bye!

I lay on my back and hold my head while I look at the ceiling. Why do I feel like this. She's my best friends sister. Isn't that weird? Gosh I'm hurting my own head. I mean she's cute and all but really. Have b I done this to myself. Why has my body told me that I like her. God what would George think. I'm NOT losing my best friend just to some stupid crush I have on his sister who is a nice,beautiful,funny girl. Oh god. It will probably go away right? Yeah it should! Hopefully I will sleep and wake up and I'll feel different. Yeah. I get into bed pull the covers over me and sleep.
The next day.
I wake up stretching my arms and the first thing my mind ran to was. Y/n. Seems like the sleep last night didn't work after all. I'm so stupid. I'm here just thinking to myself about a girl who probably isn't thinking about me.

Y/ns pov
Should I stream today? Like all that's happened today I don't actually know if I have the energy. What am I thinking. If I'm going to be a streamer I've got to learn to stream when I do I can NOT just stop here. What would dream do? He would probably start playing bed wars. Talk about what's going on in his life with his calm soothing voice. Just thinking about him is making me smile. I wonder what he looks like in real life. Wait I'm getting too of track I will start streaming and yeah. O m g. I have an idea!!!