3

I woke up remembering what day it was. Speed run day. YAYY. I went in the shower put a chill outfit on and went downstairs.
"Morning y/n" he said yawning.
"Morning George. Tiered?" I asked
"Yeah you and dream kept laughing until like 2am!" He said looking at me.
"Well IM SORRY I BECAME FRIENDS WITH YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE IM A STREAMER NOW!" I argued
"Calm down its ok chill..... is he your mincraft boyfriend?" He asked me getting in my nerves.
"Ptff Hahaha as if anyway if he was whats it to you? JeLoUs?" I said
We both laughed as I ran to my computer with coffee in my hands. All five of us were in one group call.
"HELLLOO!" I screamed into my mic as I joined.
"Owie my ears!" Bad said
"AHHHH!" Sapnap and George said  while Dream saw it coming. I loaded into the map and all five of us were just in one spot and i just watch as dream runs away.
"AY HES GETTING AWAY!" George shouted
"He's at the lake!" Sapnap shouted as he jumped into it."
"A MAN HAS FALLEN INTO A RIVER IN LEGO CITY!" I said while everyone wet themselves it wasn't even that funny but because everyone was laughing it was hilarious.
10 minutes later.
"We're looking for some Iron we're looking for some iron." Bad starts singing.
"Why are your red blood sells getting tiered?" I whisper under my breath. Suddenly Sapnap chokes on his drink as I can tell he's the only one who heard.
"Ptffffg HAHAHAHA Y/N OH MY GOSH!" He shouts while laughing his head off.
"What now Sapnap?" Dream asks
"Y BAHAHA YY/N HAHA SSAID HAHA I CANT NO!" He said trying to stop laughing.
"Ok ok I'll just wait until you tell me!" Dream said
"I said are your red blood cells getting tired because bad was singing WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOME IRON!" I said laughing.
Suddenly everyone starts laughing again.
10 minutes later
"Dream where did you go?"
"Dream where did you actually go?
"Dream where the fuck are you?" I say realising I just swore.
"Y/N NO LANGUAGE!" Bad says.
"I'm sorry please just cut that out." I say holding back my laugh
"Nope I'm keeping it in." Dream said.
"DONT YOU DARE!" I shout
"How the heck are you related to George?" Sapnap asked.
"Honestly I don't know George is like the quiet kid who eats his fingernails in the back of the room and I'm probably the one poking a random person with a pencil."
"HA WAIT Y/N IM GONNA TELL THEM!" George said
"No George if you do that I will throw an egg at you!" I say.
"Hmm I'm telling them. So when we were younger y/n had a crush on this kid and she wrote a song about him-" George was saying.
I quickly got up ran to the kitchen grabbed an egg and stood outside his door and slowly crept into his room.
"And she accidentally sent the video to me and I showed him it and at school the next day he rejected her and then she kicked him in the private's." George told everyone.
"WOAH REALLY?" Dream said laughing.
"Hahaha y/n what do you think about this?" Sapnap asked.
"Hello?" Sapnap asked
"Y/n?" Bad asked.
Suddenly out of nowhere there was a big CRACK!
"Ahhhh y/n you idiot!" George said
"What happened?" Everyone asked
"I told you if you tell I will throw an egg at you!" I said
"WHAT? HAHAHAHAHAHA" everyone began laughing and I took a photo and uploaded it to my Twitter.
"Eww it's all over y/n I hate you so much!" He said
I just laughed and ran back into my room.
"Hahah I mean I did tell him soooo!" I say
"Did you really egg him?" Bad asked
"Check my twitter if you don't believe me!"
A few seconds after and they began laughing again.
A couple hours later.
Finally got his video done. I'm gonna go downstairs and eat some food. I walk downstairs and order pizza since we had nothing to eat. I take to food upstairs and split it with George as an apology for throwing an egg at him.
"So that was a funny video wasn't it?" He told me."Yeah it was fun" I said smiling to myself.
"You and... dream seem to be getting along well!" He said nudging my arm.
"Oh shut up he's one of my friends I'm not gonna start dating one of your mates George!" I reassure him.
"You say that as a bad thing but think about it if I were to find a girlfriend and you and dream got together look at the amazing days out we could go on?"he said
"Yeah shut the fuck up!" I said actually getting a big flustered. I was shocked myself actually. I then went to my room and began live-streaming.