cross

————————————-

~(nightmares POV)~

I've decided to take error's suggestion and make a gang, but before I can do that I need to figure out who could join.

I've been looking around to see my options. I finally found an au called Xtale, it only had one person in it and looked almost completely destroyed. I opened a portal and stepped through.

It was pure white and looked like error's anti-void but without the strings and voices. I walked around for a bit and eventually saw a silhouette of a person. They were sitting on the floor with their head resting on their knees. I slowly approached them, they seemed to be talking to someone.

 'Are there voices here?'

I didn't even get a chance to say anything when all of a sudden they snapped their head towards me as their eye lights shrunk. They look terrified and they started radiating negativity, they felt confused and scared.

"Hey it's ok I'm not gonna do anything!"

They still looked suspicious but they seemed less afraid. "Do you mind if I sit here?"

They glanced away but scooted over. We sat there in silence for a few minutes until they broke the silence, "..........why are you here?"

I blink in surprise. "I'm here because I'm looking for people to join my gang and I was hoping you would consider coming with me. Also what's your name? I'm nightmare."

————————————-

~(cross POV)~

Ink told me about two people I should avoid. Error and nightmare. This person is definitely one of the people he told me to stay away from. Why does he want me of all people to join him? I failed.

".........my name is cross. Ink told me about you, he said to stay away from you."

================================

I'm sorry this is so short and I haven't updated in a while, school is super draining and it's hard for me to find time to write.

I hope you enjoyed what I have so far, I might add more later.

(336 words)