01 ~ veronica?

~ timeskip to senior year

Y/N's POV

"Mmh.. love you~" I smiled after Chandler pulled away. I can still taste her cherry lipstick. And yes, people in my mind, we're still together. She kissed my cheek, holding my hand. "Love you too." She led me and the rest of the Heathers to the bathroom after the bell rang. Heather started fixing up her red lipstick along with my light pink one while Duke rushed to a stall.

"Grow up, Heather. Bulimia is so '17." Heather rolled her eyes. "Heather, don't be so mean." I looked at Duke as she continued puking. "Maybe you should see a doctor, Heather." Mac tied her hair up so it doesn't get covered in puke. "Yeah, Heather, maybe I should." She puked once more. Miss Flemming walked in while everything was happening. Wait, shit! Miss Flemming!

"Ah, Heather and Heather." Duke threw up the last of her meal. "And Heather." Miss Flemming rolled her eyes. "And Y/N." Heather scoffed, I rolled my eyes. "You're late to class! Weeks detention for all of you!" The teacher scolded us. "Oh! Miss Flemming, we're all out on a hall pass. Yearbook duty." Veronica rushed out the stall with a forged slip.

"I see you're all listed. Just go get where you need to go." Miss Flemming handed the slip back to Ronnie and left. "Ronnie! Thanks for forging that for us!" I sighed with relief. "That must be some good forgery for her to believe that, who are you?" Chandler walked up to my old friend. "Babe, thats Veronica Sawyer, my old friend!" I hugged Ronnie. "I crave a boon." She spoke nervously. "What boon?" Chandler spoke after I went back to her side.

"Let me sit at your lunch table, just once. No talking necessary, if guys think you tolerate me then they'll stop bothering me!" Veronica panicked once everyone started laughing. "Aw, c'mon, Heather! She's willing to forge anything if it gets her something she needs! You do report cards and absence notes, right?" I kissed Chandler's cheek before looking over to Veronica. She gave a simple nod.

"You do have good bone structure." Chandler observed. "And a symmetrical face! If I took a meat cleaver down the center of your skull, I'd get matching halves. That's very important." Mac rushed to be beside Ronnie. "She could stand to lose a few pounds." Duke stood up, washing her face. "Aw, guys! We can give her a makeover!" I suggested. "I guess, you alright with that, Veronica?" Heather asked. "Yup!"

WC; 416