05 ~ a party that ends with somebody's head on a spike!

a/n: no i won't stop using mean girls lyrics for the title <3

3rd person POV

The Westerburg cafeteria suddenly grew silent as around 10 unfamiliar students just crashed in. One blonde leading all of them with two girls at her side, that sounds quite familiar. Curious whispers bloomed all around, students asking questions to their peers as if they knew the answer. "Who the fuck are you?" The almighty spoke up as Heather and her clique examined the other students.

The blonde wearing pink raised an eyebrow, examining the girl in front of her. She shrugged, deeming the demon queen not worth her time. "Hey! She asked you a question." Y/N angrily spoke. "Regina. I'm from Northshore." Was all she said before walking past them, the rest seemed to follow. "Oh, they're the visitors!" Veronica spoke up from beside the blonde in yellow. "We should introduce ourselves." Mcnamara suggested, Chandler shrugged. "Fine."

"So you guys are the losers from Chicago?" Chandler spoke harshly once she found them again. "I wouldn't say losers, but yes." Regina spoke almost as harsh. "Well, hi! I'm Veronica." The brunette kindly introduced herself, deciding that Chandler was no good in doing that. "This is Heather, Heather, Heather aaand Y/N."

"They were pretty creative when they chose your names, and outfits." The blonde scoffed. "Hi! I'm Cady." A redhead perked up from behind her, almost as cheerful as Veronica and Mcnamara. "This is Regina, there's Karen, Gretchen." She pointed to the other blonde and brunette. "Oh, and here's Janis and Damian." Cady pointed to a girl whose hair was brunette with blonde tips, followed by the guy sitting next to her and cracking some jokes. "Taylor, Lizzie, Caitlyn and Tyler!" A blonde, brunette, a curly-haired blonde, and another blonde. That last one, Tyler? He looked pretty nerdy. "Not too many volunteered to go, all the other boys didn't want to miss whatever they did... or they thought it was boring here..?"

"Oh, well, I hope you guys like it here." Veronica was the nicest in the group. Some would argue that it was Heather Mcnamara, but she was just as mean as Duke and Chandler. The girl in yellow just hardly showed it. "I'm sure we will!" Cady smiled brightly, returning to her table with the others.

"They're okay." Was all Chandler would say before they returned to their table. "The blonde-brunette's pretty cute though." She shrugged, Y/N seemed confused. "Her?" She pointed to Janis.

"Yeah, she seems pretty... interesting."

The h/c girl couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. Heather never ever called anyone else cute other than her. Little did the poor girl know that Heather had slept with some girl in this school when she went off for vacation last year. And if that girl remembered Heather's words correctly, she called her cute.

"...She's okay." Y/N mumbled. "That girl you're talking about looks a bit familiar." Veronica observed, but no one paid any attention to her words.

Jason watched the groups interact from afar. He was sitting with Martha today. "Did you hear that?" The brunette chuckled excitedly as the cafeteria emptied. "Yeah, I wanted to go for the other blonde though.. Regina? But Heather seems to like that other girl." The black-haired boy sighed.

"Who cares, Jason! Heather's into someone who isn't Y/N!"

"You're right, Martha. Now keep thinking of texts that sound like Heather."

|| TIME SKIP

"Party? Huh, fine. I'll have to start preparing now I guess." Duke got off her bed. It was odd, for Chandler to text ahead of time to tell her to throw a party. Usually the red Heather would go 'Duke, guests are coming over at 7. You better have drinks reader.' Because Heather was an ass like that. Duke didn't mind though, it was nice to be notified ahead of time.

D: k, i'll start preparing now

Martha and Jason both let out a satisfied "Yeah!"

"This is gonna be good. Now we just get Heather to get a bit closer to Janis, then convince Janis to kiss her at the party! No way Heather'll turn down the girl she's slightly attracted to!" Jason cheered. It wasn't normal for the boy to cheer or be happy in the slightest. But for once things were going his way, and that was amazing.

WC; 702 w/o a/n