03 ~ party

~ time skip to ram's party // warning: underage drinking!

Y/N's POV

"I'll get the corn nuts, babe." I smiled, getting out of Heather's car and walking into the 7-11 where Veronica was drooling over JD. "God, Ronnie. You move too slow." I chuckled, grabbing the corn nuts from her and paying for them. Once Ronnie decided to stop being a straight disaster over Jason, we both walked back to Chandler's car.

"Here are your corn nuts!" I smiled, sitting in the passenger seat as Ronnie got in the backseat. "Thanks, N/N." Heather smiled. We drove off to Ram's house, meeting up with Duke and Mac (since they took Duke's jeep). We walked in to the house, immediately greeted by drunk and horny teens. I gagged, earning a giggle from Heather.

"Y/N! Hurry up!" Heather grabbed my hand, leading me to all the drinks. Now, I love Heather, but I've never tried any sort of alcohol before. And I honestly didn't plan to drink any until I'm legal, but Heather got all excited when she realized I haven't had any. And because I'm her girlfriend, how could I say no to an excited Heather Chandler?

"Babe, what the fuck is this?" I looked down at the cup she gave me. She laughed, rolling her eyes. "Just drink it, N/N." So I did, I took a sip from the cup and holy shit this was amazing. "You like it?" I nodded. She grabbed her own cup and held my hand. "Okay, let's go party then!" She led me outside, where there were even more drunk and horny teens. We found Duke, Mac, and Ronnie standing near Ram and Kurt.

"Hey Heather!" Mac smiled, taking a sip of her drink. Heather smiled and joined in on their conversation. Me and Ronnie didn't have much to say about their conversation on parties and gossip and crap. So we started talking about our favorite movies. "You'd make a great Janis, Ron." I smirked. "I don't even look like her! And she's badass, I'm not!" I rolled my eyes. "Uh, Y/N?" Veronica pointed behind me. I turned around to see the one and only Martha Dumptruck.

"Um, hey?" I asked, pretending to forget about the note. "Hi! Remember the note you wrote me?" She kissed my cheek, I immediately backed up. I almost fell over, but Ronnie caught me. Heather saw what happened and just glared at Martha. "Yeah? That doesn't mean you can fuckin' kiss me in any way, Dunnstock." I gagged. God, I feel like such a bitch right now. But it's worth it.

"W-What?" Her eyes welled up with tears. "B-but I thought you wanted to get back together?" She tugged the sleeves of her sweater awkwardly. "I meant 'I missed you' as in friends, Dunnstock." I scoffed, making Chandler smirk. "You called me gorgeous!"

"Friends compliment each other!"
"What about Heather not caring about us together?"
"She doesn't care about who I'm friends with!" (That was a lie, but Heather knew it was for our little prank.)
"W-What about the 'Love, Y/N. xo'?"
"Love can be platonic." I held in my laugh.

She started running away, but failed as someone bumped into her and pushed her in the pool. Everyone went silent for a minute before Martha (somehow) came back to me. "The fuck, Y/N!" She yelled. "You shouldn't assume things, Martha." I took a sip of my drink. She took the cup and poured it all over my hair and clothes. Heather's eyes widened as Veronica silently hid behind the other two Heathers. "What the fuck?" I wiped some beer off my face. "You're dead to me, Dumptruck." Heather yelled beside me. "You're dead to us."

WC; 611