02 ~ 'harmless' prank

~ time skip to three weeks later

Y/N's POV

"Hey, Ronnie, Chandler's calling you!" I put my hand on Veronica's shoulder, ignoring the blushing Martha. "Oh, okay. See you later, Martha!" She waved goodbye before following me to my girlfriend. "I need you to forge a note, uh. Heather bend over!" Chandler commanded Duke. The green Heather obeyed and let Veronica start writing. "Hey gorgeous, I've been thinking about you." Heather told Ronnie to write. I chuckled in response. "I was wondering if you wanna come with me to Ram's party. I've missed you, you know?" I added. "Don't worry about Heather. She wouldn't care." Chandler added. "Love, Y/N!" Mac finished off, giggling.

"You should add an 'xo' to the end!" Duke smiled. Veronica finished writing the note and handed it to Chandler. "This will be the greatest prank ever!" Mac smiled. "Prank? What do you mean?" Veronica asked nervously. Heather handed me the note, kissing my cheek. "Just a harmless prank to Martha Dumptruck. No need to worry!" I laughed. "What? No!" She tried to grab the note back from me. I jumped back, motioning for Duke to block her. "What? It'll give her shower nozzle masturbation material for weeks!" Heather laughed, followed by Chandler rolling her eyes.

"Just give it, babe." Heather smirked, watching me as I walked over to Martha. "Hey cutie~" I flirted, she turned around with a blush. "Oh, Y/N! What do you want?" She asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Just to give you this note." I winked, handing her the note and walking back to Chandler. Veronica's head hung low, Chandler probably scolded her. "Why'd you even need me to forge it? You're right here!" Veronica questioned. "I'm not wasting my time on Dumptruck." I rolled my eyes.

Veronica sighed, leaning against the lockers. "Are we ditching?" Veronica asked. "Yeah, let's go and pick some outfits for the party." I smiled, taking Chandler's hand as we walked out the school. Martha didn't notice, she was too busy rereading the letter over and over again. This is gonna be great.

WC; 342