29:Disowned

Mags's POV

Love.

Love can make you feel many things. Love can make you do many things.

But being loved, is a whole different story.

Nick and I made love last night. We said we loved each other. So right now, I think love is working for us

"Again" I chuckle out as I draw small circles on his chest.

"I love you" Nick smiles up at me since I'm sitting on his lap while he's laying down.

"Again"

I laughed"That was the 20th time" He sits up and wraps his arms around my waist

"you've been counting?"

"No, it just feels like it. And what if I want to hear it?"

"I love you"

"I love you" Placing my hands on either side of his face before kissing him.  He smiles into the kiss before kissing  me back.

Now, when I kiss Nick, my mind blanks. Like everything around me fades. So believe me, my heart drops when there was a scream

Nick and I broke away from each other and looked in my doorway to see a frightened Maria looking at us

"Maria-"

"Dios mío Mags, ¿qué estás haciendo?"("OMG Mags, what are you doing?")

"María déjame explicarte"("Maria let me explain")

"Explique ?! Explica qué, ¡metiste a escondidas a un chico y tuviste sexo! " (Explain ?! Explain what, you sneaked a guy in and had sex!) I didn't say anything but put my hand face"Por favor dime que usaste protección"( Please tell me that you used protection). Again I didn't say anything but look at Nick as we shared the same guilty look.

"Maria-"

"Oh, esto es indignante. No puedo creerlo"(Oh, this is outrageous. I can not believe it) She left my room before slamming the door shut.

I could still hear her yelling in Spanish throughout the house.

"Mags, I'm so sorry. I never wanted to drive a wedge between you and Maria. I really am-"

"She's going to disown me" I climb off Nick and sit down on my bed as I start to cry.

"What? No Mags, she's not. She's just mad right now, she's not going to disown you"

"Nick you don't get it" I sobbed out"My parents didn't want me when I was born. No one wanted me for the first 5 years of my life. Maria was the only one. She took me in and cared for me and I went behind her back and broke her rules"I brought my knees up to my chest as I continued to cry"She's not going to want me anymore"

Nick looked heartbroken at what I said, but it's true. Maria always told not do things like this in her house but I did anyway.

Nick got out of my bed and walked over to my dresser. I watched as he picked some things out of it before coming back over to me"Here." He handed me some clothes."I don't know what's going to happen Mags, I really don't but just know that what ever happens I'm right here. okay?" I nodding my head as I wiped my eyes "I love you"

"I love you too"

I get off of the bed and grab the sweatshirt Nick gave me before taking off his shirt. I hand it to him to put on before I pull the sweatshirt over me. I grab some pants and pull those up. Grabbing my glasses from my nightstand, I put them on before looking at Nick.

He finished getting dressed before walking over to me"You adorable with your glasses on"I smile up at him"Are you ready?"

Taking a deep breath I start to feel my breathing start to speed up. My lungs are getting tight. Where are my meds?

"Hey, hey look at me" Nick lightly grabs my face"Everything is going to be okay"

"You don't know that"

"I know that what every happens, I will be right there with you"

I take deep breath before heading to the door and opening it. We down the hall and turn the corner to head to the kitchen. Maria was just standing there with a cup in her hand.

Should I say something? Do I do anything?

"Um, I'm going to walk Nick out to his car"She didn't say any or make a move. I look up at Nick and he shrugs his shoulders. We turned to leave the house but Maria stopped us

"Mags, I over reacted earlier."What? "You're getting older and are living your life. However, I would like if you did it safely"

"Of course. I'm sorry Maria"

"No need to apologize. And Nick?"

"Um, yes Maria?"

"I would like to get to know you properly sometime"

"Of course"

Maria smiles at us before sipping from her cup

Well I did not expect it to go like that

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi beautiful  ;)