30:The Mafia Boss

Two Months Later

6 months. I've been dating Nick for about 6 months now. That's so crazy to think about.

Not only that but I haven't had any attacks in that time. I guess I just haven't been worrying or on edge like I use to be. I also think it has something to do with the fact that Nick has had people find tabs on Zach. I've also trained a lot and know how to protect myself.

Walking to my desk, I put my hair up in a bun, well more like tried to. Having thick curly hair has to be a curse. A very beautiful curse.

I've also never straighten my hair before either. It's not that I never wanted to, I just don't think I could sit down for more than an hour and straighten it my self.

I grab my contacts and put them in carefully before closing their case and heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I opened the door, I was met with a shirtless Nick with a towel around his waist.

"Morning"

"Morning"

Nick has stayed here a few times. Maria likes him a lot. She isn't strict like I thought she would be. They have gotten a pretty relationship so far. I'm really happy they are getting along.

I grabbed my toothbrush and wet it before putting toothpaste on it. Nick come behind me and hugs me"How'd you sleep"

"Terrible, I layed next to a snoring cow that hogged the blanket" He started to kiss on my neck as I began brushing my teeth

"Is that so" I nodded my head"Well it couldn't have been that bad if you were cuddled up to them all morning" He started to sway us side to side as he talked"And if you hate that cow so much then stop invite him to sleep over"

"I never said I hated to the cow" I said before bending over to spit.

"Oh come on. Not in the bathroom" I stand back up to see Maria standing there with a towel in her hands. I looked at her confused until I realized I'm bent over the sink with Nick behind me holding my hips.

I quickly finish brushing my teeth before grabbing Nick's hand and leading him to my bedroom."Well if she's in the shower" Nick grabs my face and goes to kiss me but I place my hand on his chest to push him back

"No, We're not doing anything" Lifting a brow at me, he flexed his peck that my hand was on. He started to move his pecks up and down until I laughed.

We were interrupted by my phone going off. I leave Nick and head over to my nightstand to grab it

Unknown:Time's running out M

I quickly delete the message before looking over my shoulder and see Nick getting dressed.

When everything things get good, something bad has to happen.

Zach has been messaging me a lot more recently. He's been threatening me. Talking about how he's going to come for and how he's going to find and kill me. I've been keeping it a secret from everyone because I'm trying to figure out what he's trying to do.

Now before you go yelling at me for not saying anything to anyone, I want to but, I really can't. When Zach found out Nick had tabs on him, he sent me a photo. It was of Nick and the crew all at their safe house. The next day he sent me pictures of some guys with guns aimed right at them.

All I have to say is that Zach has some real balls to threat a mafia like that.

As for what I'm running time on, it's going to meet him. He wants to meet with me. Why? It should be obvious.