Cirdan, Hall of Shells- headcanon

— Everyday Cirdan walks the shores of Mithlond as he waits for the to sun rise over the cliff peaks.

— Over the millennia he's collected some amazing shells of every kind.

— Little does he know, that one of Ulmo's Maiar brings him some of the most amazing shells up from the depths of the sea, just to cast them ashore for him to find.

— He built a huge room- the Hall of Shells- to showcase the most beautiful ones he's found. Some have been painted, others are carved... the whole room is very beautiful and elegant.

— But he also has a small room, nestled into the cliff face over looking the ocean that no one knows about.

— This room is covered from floor to ceiling with small shells. Throughout, there is a sweeping, swirling motion in the design that reflects the sea.

— In the room he built a chair- also entirely made out of shells- he would go and sit there to watch, as the ships leave the shore.

— It took him about five centuries to complete. And he has no idea how happy, this whole endeavor has made one little Maia.

* * * * * * *
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this! I wrote this to celebrate (barely) surviving my first week of classes!
Good luck to anyone who's in school, college etc. or anyone who's just living life. We can do this!