How to celebrate like a Hobbit

1. Throw a big party. Invite everyone- extended friends and family, and even people you don't like should be invited. Remember, Hobbits are social creatures!

2. There should be no shoes. If someone comes to your party with shoes make them leave. Hobbit aren't that sociable.

3. Be sure to have plenty of food and drink. And make sure whatever food is centered around mushrooms, Po-Ta-Toes, and meets such as beef and bacon and eggs. As for drinks a light beer would do nicely (unless your underage, in which case don't do it.)

4. Now is the time to pull out the biggest fireworks you have! And sparklers make great party favors.

5. Tell stories or riddles.

6. Have fun and love everyone! Hobbits are good natured and simple folk, and this is where their strength lie.

     7. Listen to some fun folksy music. Drinking songs are also a good choice. Here's a good example:

Have fun and enjoy!

If anyone is interested in actually celebrating Hobbit day; theonering.net is hosting an online birthday celebration tomorrow, it looks really fun!

* * * * * * *
A/N I added a Tolkien challenge to the previous chapter, so be sure to check it out if your interested and haven't seen it yet!