Chapter 23: The Paintbrush

While at school things gotten real quick. While walking up the stairs with Goombella talking about books and stuff Madison called me so Goombella went updtairs. I couldn't find Madison anywhere, I knew Chris was already in home room then I saw Madison on top of the stairs. I said "Hey Madison, why are you blue?" She said "Don't worry about it, oh look it's that one song artist that you think writes good music!" I said "What where? Wait a minute?" Before I could finish she pushed me down the stairs. I said "What the heck is your problem today?!" She said "Sorry I tripped, see you in home room." I went to home room and Jacob said "Um why do you have a bandage?" I said "Because of Chris's girlfriend." Jacob said "Yeah right, I know Madison and she would never hurt a Buzz Buzz." I said "Oh yeah then why was she blue and why did she push me down stair!?" Jacob said "Look Chris is coming back you ask him." I told Chris "Dude what's with Madison today? She pushed me down stairs!" He said "Yeah right look if you have something against Madison you can tell me buddy." I said "Ok, I'm mad at her for pushing me down 10 steps. Clear enough?" Chris said "Look we can talk about this later." Later when school was over when me and Jacob got home, the house was graffitied!
Then we saw someone with a bow run away behind the house. I looked at Jacob and he said "Whoa don't blame this on Bow! She wouldn't do anything like this! Maybe It was a cheerleader!" I said "Yeah yeah, except they stopped funding the cheerleaders!" Jacob looked shocked then he said "Well I didn't know. But that doesn't mean it was Bow!" Then Chris walked up to us with bruises. I said "What happen to you?" He said "Your girlfriend set a trap at my house. I tripped on a tiny thin rope, tumbled down stairs, and landed in front of my front door." I said "Well why would it be Goombella? It could easily have been Bow!" Jacob said "No way! It was obviously Madison!" Chris said "Don't bring her into this!" I said "Well she has been using stairs as a prank recently and you don't have any proof it was Goombella!" Chris said "Oh don't I!?" He pulled out Goombella's book. I said "you stole her book just so you can be right!?" He said "Why would I do something like that!?" Else Where at Bow's house. Goombella said "Hey look it's the boys." Now and Madison went to the window and saw us all yelling. At each other. Bow said "What are they saying?" They opened the window a little bit and heard only their names. Bow said "Their talking about us? Open the window I want to hear everything!" Goombella said "Hey wait why does Chris have my book? I was looking every where for it. They both looked at Madison she said "I didn't do anything." Goombella said "Come on let's just get my book and ask questions." So when they came to us they explained everything and I said "So you didn't trip me down the stairs at school?" Chris said "Me neither?" Jacob said "You didn't graffiti my house?" They all said said "Why would you even think I would do that!?" I said "Wait a minute, Bow was blue and so was Madison. I think I know who did this." Jacob and Chris nodded and we went to World 8 again. To but didn't find Bowser Jr. Jacob said "I think Bowser Jr is still at little Jac's." So we went there and Little Jac said "Guys my dad said I couldn't keep him because he's not a punching bag! That sucks right?!" I said "Yeah sure, so where did he go?" Little Jac shrugged and I said "Well thanks I guess?" We found him behind Jacob's house we took his paintbrush and graffitied his dad's throne room. The next day he came up to us and said "Thanks to you 3 stooges I can't have desert for a week." I chuckled a little then said "Oh no not desert you can't survive or lose weight without that!"