007. Sally

'Ha-ha... It is really a very different feeling from my life in the jungle, but after thinking a little, whether it's my life before the age of five or with Rina's parents. This is my first time experiencing city life.'

'Rina's parents... for everything that happened because of me, I am terribly sorry.'

He already lost count of how many times he apologized every time he remembers them. In the past he used to call them Father and Mother like Rina does, but after what happened he never used that term again because he thinks he's not worthy of that.

For him in the past when he was young, he was the spoiled son of his family, and was usually with his mother or followed by many servants in their big mansion, but after his memories were sealed, and he was sent to Rina's house to live with them as their new child, he was most of the time alone and separated from everyone, together with the region being rural, this made him even more isolated. In that period he could count the people he knew with only five Rina, her parents, his mother, and his teacher, of course at that time he believed that Rina's parents were his real parents.

While he was immersed in his memories and thoughts, a person suddenly stood in front of him, causing his heart beat quickly, and almost choked because of dread, what made him nearly jump on the running where it not that the person in front of him is someone he already knows.

Yes, it was employee Sally, it seems that she had left the municipal bureau, and she noticed him by the side of the road, which made her stand by him in her black-white uniform and a small bag in her hand, while staring at him from head to toe, she asked him with frown "Axel, what are you doing here?"

With perplexed expressions on his face, Shiro question himself 'Is it not clear that I am eating? And again, we don't know each other, so why are these angry expressions?' Despite his own thoughts he still replied spontaneously "Mrs. Sally! As you can see, I'm just having my own lunch."

"Would you call that lunch, just a little fried meat?! No wonder you look so miserable. If you don't have a place to go, why haven't you gone to the care center? For a boy of your age, especially since you are a survivor from the Itana village incident, The kingdom has allocated places to help the people like you at least in that place you won't need to worry about food and shelter, and they will also take care of you properly, right?"

"I know that and I understand your goodwill, Mrs Sally, but you don't have to worry about this because I have my plans. You also know that I still have money with me, so I can afford my personal expenses just because I don't want to spend too much that's all."

Certainly, care centers can take care of the needs of people before the age of adulthood, like the case of Shiro, but there are always restrictions that follow that, and a lot of oversight that complicates many matters in the future. And for the sake of his plans, it is better for him to move more freely and avoid such places.

"Nevertheless, I think that it is better to go there. You may be very confident of yourself, but these are only young people's imaginations. Trust me, there are many difficulties in life and you do not have to face them now, at least you can enjoy your life more before facing adult life in the future."

'Enjoy my life? I don't think I would have anything like that, at least not at the moment.' Shiro thought to himself.

Despite this, he had a feeling of warmth and serenity because of the feelings of the employee Sally. How not when she did not hesitate to direct him despite his external appearance, and her behavior with him in this way even if there was no relationship between them, neither from near nor from afar, that made him show a genuine smile to her "I am very grateful to you, but I really do not need that at the moment, and if I cannot support myself, I promise you that I will go to the nearest care center in town."

"Really? Anyway, you have to be careful... WAIT, since I was going to have lunch anyways, let me invite you as a nice thanks for helping me in the office before."

"Are you okay with that, with my current appearance, wouldn't it be embarrassing for you?"

"You do not worry about these little things, as everyone has their own circumstances, and this is something I wanted to do myself, so why should I care about others people opinions?"

And then, she grabbed him by the hand and dragged him towards a nearby restaurant. The restaurant from the outside looks cheerful and beautiful, the marble pillars form, the fancy and elaborate brick pieces with simple decorations and its external structure.

It's impossible to see through the windows, but the laughter and cheering of those inside give you a distinct feeling of freshness.

Upon entering the restaurant, a maid greeted them with a slight and sweet smile while still attending to other customers requests. The employee Sally walked towards a clean and tidy table near the window and sat in the place opposite to Shiro, waiting for the maid to come to take their requests.

The restaurant is as seductive inside as the outside, with its wooden pillars supporting the upper floor, and the swaying and dancing decorations at the top give it a cheerful atmosphere.

"How do you find the place here, it's good right? I usually come here at lunchtime. It's really a very healthy restaurant."

With a small nod from him, while still immersed in his infatuations, he said "Its appearance looks really amazing." Then, after some thinking about a few things, he decided to ask Sally while he had the opportunity.