010. Practitioners

Not long, he saw from afar a large shop above hung a banner he could read on it, Group BALI Stores For Practitioners, with the word Bali highlighted in remarkable form.

The shop covers the entire area of ​​a three-storey building, and its exterior shape is more like a fortified castle than a store. But for this type of store, preparing it for this purpose is very necessary because of the valuable supplies it contains.

Shiro slowly walked towards the building and then stood not far from the front entrance, a wide stairway leading to a huge and ornate outer door that was open wide, and behind it came an inner door that was mostly made of glass. Many people entering and leaving the store, through their clothes Shiro can tell that most of them are wealthy people with many modern cars and luxurious chariots drawn by horses scattered around the place.

Shiro hesitated a little when seeing so many people and then decided to enter anyway. Inside the store, the scene takes breaths from the splendor, almost everything is made of white marble, the floor, the walls, the columns and even the stairs in the middle of the building.

The present workers while serving customers in their light blue uniforms, their looks and aspects are perhaps no less glamorous than the wealthy clients here.

There are many halls scattered inside and many of their contents can be seen from the entrance, you can find everything for practitioners here, weapons, clothes, various skills, chemistry tools and medical products, pet shops and their food even toiletries and cosmetics, It's more like a market than a private store.

Shiro took a quick examination of the place from the inside and then stood with his gaze at himself, it is clear that he does not belong to such places in his current form, especially since there are many eyes that stared at him with surprising looks when they saw him standing in the place like an idiot.

Shiro went straight to the apothecary, where he found two beautiful female workers taking the turn to serve the costumers.

The hall was filled with so many shelves that tame parallel shape, stuffed with various types of boxes, bottles, ingredients, and various other things....

In this world there are two different types of those shops: Pharmacies, it is specialized in selling ready-made medicines that are usually prescribed by the doctors, as the buyer does not need to know much about medicines, and he can leave all of that to the specialists.

While the second type is apothecaries, it is more like a laboratory, there you can find things like test tubes, distillers, jugs, pestles, heaters... and also you can get various ingredients, to which are usually used by alchemists and practitioners, such as various oils, mixtures, spirit monsters and medicinal plants and many others.

In this regard, it is clear that Shiro wants to acquire some of the tools and materials he needs to start preparing to become a real practitioner, and for that purpose, these materials are necessary for the process.

Let's talk a little more about practitioners in this world, and how people can learn to use different skills and abilities and reach advanced levels of strength?

In the distant past, there was nothing known about practitioners, and the use of different abilities was impossible for humans.

However, animals and wild beasts are different from humans, and you can find some of them able to acquire abilities alien to humans such as snakes that can contain and use toxins. Eels, for example, it is able to produce electric shocks... this is not the only difference in this world, there are what are also known as the mutated monsters, and they are usually like normal monsters and do not differ greatly with each other, but mutated monsters can use different abilities from their counterparts, so you may encounter hordes of the wild bulls in the jungles, but you can find among them some mutated bulls that can use extraordinary abilities such as being able to produce flames in their hooves when running or the ability to make their skin very hard during the attack.