chapter 1

"Tomioka-san!!" A feminine voice called out to him. Giyu looked behind him to find it was shinobu. She was waving her arm while having a gentle smile on her face.

Giyu was happy to see her, very happy, but the expression on his face remained emotionless.

She ran towards him. When she got in 3 feet away from him she stopped.

"Hey tomioka-san i want you to promise me something." She said. Giyu was confused on what she wanted. Promise what exactly?

"I want you to promise that you will marry me when this battle is over." She smiled at him. Her smile was like the sun, bright and radiant.

Giyu nodded. "Ok i promise." He said quietly. Her smile got even brighter with his words. "Yay!! Thank you tomioka-san." Giyu thought that she looked beautiful like this.

"Caw! Dead! Shinobu kocho dead! She died in her confrontation against upper moon 2! Caw!" The crow squawked.

Giyu and tanjiro couldn't believe that she was dead. Tanjiro could see her smiling at him.

Giyu on the hand was distraught at what he heard

Giyu on the hand was distraught at what he heard. 'No this can't be. She can't be dead. What about my promise to her." He thought in sadness.

Tanjiro could smell incredible sadness, grief and anger coming off of giyu. The look on his face was saddening. "Giyu-san lets avenge her." Tanjiro said in a somber tone of voice.

Giyu didn't react like he heard tanjiro. "No our mission is to defeat muzan. we can grieve about her death later. Lets go!!" He yelled. Tanjiro nodded and ran faster.

Giyu looked at the sky. It was a few months after the final battle. He wanted to see the moon because it reminds him of shinobu. He raised his arm. 'I promise you kocho when we are born again i will marry you.' He thought in determination.

Author-chan:
The first chapter is so sad😭 anyway this is my new story😄. 🌊🦋