chapter 5

They both just stared at each other with disbelief, shock and happiness plastered on their faces. Before any of them knew it, they had started to run to each other.

When they reached each other, giyu picked up shinobu and started spinning her around in the air. She was laughing while he was doing this.

Afterwards giyu put her down, he looked into her lavender eyes and she looked into his blue eyes and he then leaned forward toward her without breaking eye contact. He then put his lips on hers and kissed her. Slightly surprised it took shinobu a few seconds to respond to him. She closed her eyes and responded to the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around giyu's neck as he held her head. They have been kissing for a few minutes before they had to break it for air.

Panting slightly he asked "can i kiss you again?" She smiled at him. "Of course you can. You can kiss me any time you want." Without anymore prompting he kissed her again.

After this much longer kiss, they both went to sit down at a bench in the park they were standing in. Shinobu couldn't stop smiling, like her face was stuck in this happy grin ever since she had found giyu. Likewise giyu had this small smile on his face as well. And its not the creepy smile he has whenever he eats salmon daikon.

"So tomioka-san, how did you find me? I mean you couldn't have just come here on a whim y'know?" She smiled as she asked him. Her smile dropped when she heard his answer. "A butterfly." She stared at him in confusion. An insect lead him here? "You followed an insect to get to me, " she put a hand on her mouth. "How cute." She said with a condescending tone of voice.

"The butterfly could have lead you anywhere, how did you know it was going to come to me?" She continued. He just shrugged his shoulders. "I just had a feeling it would lead to you. Even if it didn't, i would still find you." He said while looking at the moon.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. 'How did i become this lucky to find someone like you tomioka-san.' She thought to herself. "Thats so sweet tomioka-san, i never knew you could be so loving like this." She said. He turned back to her. "Only to you" he replied with a smile.

Shinobu looked like she wanted to cry tears of happiness right now. "The moon is beautiful isn't it?" She asked him.

"Yes it is." He responded. She jumped onto him and kissed him. He kissed her back.

What the couple couldn't see was a mysterious figure watching them in the distance. "What shinobu-chan should be mine, she belongs to me. I know i could get her when she is walking back home" the mysterious person said.

"I should get going tomioka-san, my sister would be worried about me if i come home too late." She said after breaking the kiss. Giyu nodded. "Ok then. Oh before i forget, can i have your number?" He asked. They exchanged phone numbers, though shinobu was a bit flustered at how giyu put her name down in his phone.

"Why did you put me down like that." She held onto his jacket when she said this.

(Author note: this is how giyu put her down in his phone. 👉🏽 Shinobu 🦋💜)

"Because you remind me of a butterfly and you have purple hair and eyes." He said with a straight face.  She was looking at him with the thought 'cute!!' "Ok then i'll do the same for you." Tomioka-san 🌊💙.

"Why don't you just call me Giyu-san or just giyu?" She looked at him with a surprised expression. "Eh? Really?" He nodded. "Ok then." She changed it to Giyu-san 🌊💙.

"Ok then bye tomioka-san! I'll see you tomorrow!" She shouted as she ran away from him. "Bye shinobu." He shouted back.

He kept looking at her retreating figure before it went out of sight. He started to walk home with a smile on his face as well.

"I can't wait to tell sabito about this." He said quietly to himself.

Author-chan:
So cute!!😄 i love this chapter ❤. They are together yay!!😆.
It was my first time writing a kissing scene like that, i hope it was good😅

I based some of the scenes from kaguya sama: love is war.

Oh i want you to guess who the mysterious person is, though you will probably get it right 😅. 🦋🌊