chapter 13

A few days later:

It was a fews days after the couple found out about the secret group called the demon family and how they have be terrorising the city. They were both determined to stop them.

Shinobu was working in the flower shop. She was trying to create a poison that could work against humans and not kill them when her mind went back to when giyu pounced.

She blushed like a ripe tomato and can't concentrate on what she is doing.

"Oh my~ what are you thinking about shinobu?~" a voice said next to her ear. She jumped when she heard it.

"Nee-san?! What are you talking about?" She asked while still blushing.

"Oh c'mon shinobu you can tell me. Does it have something to do with your boyfriend?" Kanae said with a smile. She smiled even more when the blush on her sister's face became worse.

"N-No w-what are you saying nee-san?"

"I am saying if you and tomioka-san did it?"

"NO!!! I mean no we didn't.... i mean we were close y'know?" She said while turning away from kanae with a very red face.

Kanae laughed at shinobu's actions. It was funny to see her sister like this, considering it was only a few days since she last saw her.

"Its ok shinobu i am only teasing you."

"It isn't funny nee-san." She pouted at her sister.

Kanae stuck her tongue out playfully as she walked back to continue what she was doing. Shinobu stared at her sisters back and sighed.

"What kind of poison would work on humans? A paralysis one, maybe?" She muttered to herself.

While she was doing that, giyu was staring at his patient list in surprise. He was looking at one name, it was doma. Apparently he came in because he has broken ribs.

Giyu raised an eyebrow when he read that. How come doma has broken ribs a few days after the city hall bombing.

A knock at his door alerted him that doma is here.

"Come in..." he said quite reluctantly. The door opened and doma entered. His face showed the displeasure of being in here with giyu.

"Oh its you. Why did it have to be you." he wined. Giyu had half the mind to kick him out the door, but he can't.

"Do you want to have ribs that weren't set properly and be in pain for a long time or do you want to get this over with?" Giyu said sarcastically.

Doma just glared at him as he sat down in front of him.

Giyu went and wrapped up doma's chest, not to tightly, to help heal his ribs.

"There it should heal in about 3 to 6 weeks. Though i have to wonder, how did you break your ribs?" Giyu asked. Doma was suspicious of giyu's question but answered it anyway.

"I got elbowed, hard, in the chest."

Giyu pointed at doma's chest "Someone did this?"

"She did it hard."

"She? Why did she do this?" Giyu said.

"Thats all i am telling you." Doma said with that annoying smile.

Giyu just glared at him. "If thats all, then you should leave."

Doma stood up to go but he stopped at the door.

He turned back to giyu with a serious expression. "Shinobu-chan is mine giyu tomioka, and i am going to have her by any means necessary, even if you don't want it. Goodbye." He said the last bit with a smile as he left the room.

Giyu doesn't get really angry most the time, maybe when he was shouting at akaza, but at that moment, he was seething with rage. He was clenching his fist so tightly that it almost started to bleed.

He almost smirked to himself. 'There is no way that shinobu wants to be with you, i think she would rather die.' He thought in amusement.

In between his anger and hatred of doma, he forgot to question his involvement with the demon family.

Back at giyu's house:

Shinobu was walking back to giyu's house, or their house. She was tired. When she reached the door giyu was already waiting for her.

She gave him a sleepy smile as she hugged him. He hughed her back. Shinobu slumped against him, too exhausted to move.

Giyu immediately carried her bridal style into the house.

He looked down at her, bemused. "Shinobu what have you been doing to make you this tired?"

"I was trying to create a poison that won't kill humans. A paralysis one should do it." She yawned at him.

"Why are you creating poisons?"

"To put it in my sword."

He just gave her a look of disbelief. She yawned again and fell asleep in his arms. He put her to bed and left the room.

Doma's threat was still in his mind. He is going to make sure that it won't happen.

Author-chan:
This is cute😅❤ ara ara~

I never thought i would put in malcolm X's catchphrase in my story lol👀😂. Mlk jr wouldn't have liked it👀.

Oh it has been confirmed what happened in the last chapter with giyu and shinobu😳 >///<  🌊🦋.