chapter 10

When shinobu got home she still had this sad smile on her face. She was missing giyu already, even though it has only been 10 minutes since she saw him last. Kanae was concerned for her sister.

"Shinobu are you ok?"

She forced a smile on her face. "I'm fine nee-san."

"I don't believe you shinobu. C'mon you can tell me" kanae said gently.

Maybe it was a combination of her sisters kind words or she is still missing him, she just broke down crying in kanae arms. Kanae comforted her sister. Shinobu told her what was bothering her. Kanae just started laughing, shinobu just stared at her in confusion.

"Whats so funny nee-san?"

"I was just thinking that you have finally met someone that you miss so much that can make you upset like this shinobu. I am happy thats all." Kanae smiled down at her.

"Well nee-san its painful, very, i really miss Giyu-san, i want to see him."

Kanae just looked at her sister, trying to think of an idea that can help both of them. "Why don't you move in with him, or he should live with us?" She asked. Shinobu just looked at her with hope in her eyes.

"Wait really nee-san?" Kanae nodded her head while smiling.

"But won't you be lonely without me?"

"Don't worry i'll be fine, you can move in with him."

She wanted to cry tears of joy now. "Thank you nee-san."

She ran to her room with this huge smile. Kanae just watched her cheerfully.

In another place:

A lone figure was walking in a dark corridor.

"Where is this idiot doma, we were supposed to meet up with him now." The figure snarled to herself. The voice was female but you can't tell because of the dark cloak she was wearing.

"Calm down daki, we know how doma is, stalking a girl with a butterfly hairpin." Another voice said to daki.

She whipped her head around to glare at the tall man. "Oh shut up gyokko. I already know what doma does all the bloody time. I just thought he would be smart enough to come here on time." She spat back at him.

The man known as gyokko sighed. "We shouldn't be shouting, master would get mad."

"I care about master's wishes but i don't care for doma, he could die for all i care." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh you don't mean that do you?" A familiar voice said.

"Oh now you have graced us with you presence doma?" Daki said sarcastically as she glared at the smiling man.

"Well i just wanted to see my shinobu-chan. But she was with another man."

"I really don't care about you or your problems."

"It was giyu tomioka..." he trailed off. Daki's expression changed immediately.

"Wait really." She said happily. If doma didn't know daki mood changes he would be more surprised.

"Yes but i am going to kill him..." He said but he was forced back into a wall with daki holding a knife to his neck. Daki had fire in her eyes.

"He is mine got it." She put the knife harder onto his neck.

Doma put his arms up in surrender. She let him go.

Gyokko sighed and left. They both followed him.

When they reached the area where their master is. They bowed to him.

"Hello master." They said in unison.

"Have you done what i asked you to do." He spoke to them calmly. They nodded. He smirked.

"That great. I want you to blow up the city hall, that will show them that we are serious." He said.

"Yes master... muzan."

He laughed manically in the darkness.

Back with shinobu:

She was frantically trying to find her phone to tell giyu what her sister suggested. When she finally found it she started texting him.

Shinobu: Giyu-san!!

Giyu: what is it shinobu?!

It sounded like he was panicking by the way he wote the text. She wanted to see him more than ever now.

Shinobu: nee-san just gave me a great idea!😄 She said i can move in with you. ❤

It took him a while to respond.

Giyu: wait really. Thats great.

Shinobu: i know. I absolutely love the idea because i can see you every day.🥰

Giyu: ok when do you want to come over?

Shinobu: maybe tomorrow.

Giyu: i'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight and I love you.

Shinobu: goodnight giyu-san and I love you too.

The texting ended. Shinobu was looking forward for the next day to come.

"Oh my why does the night have to be so long?" She said to herself.

Author-chan:
Oh dear shits about to happen with this group.😯 i better grab some popcorn- 

I call them the 'demon family' they basically want to take over kimetsu city. They are like the akatsuki from naruto,👀
they are a secret group and doma is apart of them.😅

Anyway shinobu moving in with giyu is so cute. ❤ 🌊🦋