chapter 19

When kagaya said that the crow has fround her, giyu went outside to see the sun. It has been 5 minutes before mitsuri appeared.

"Tomioka-san, shinobu-chan is going to be ok." Mitsuri tried to comfort him but he could tell that she is worried as well. He smiled lightly at her, surprising her.

"Thanks kanroji." She smiled back. The two of them kept talking untill sanemi told them to come back.

They all returned to kagaya.

"So oyakata-sama where is she?" Giyu asked first. Kagaya only smiled at him.

"She is in the demon family HQ which is 5 miles away in a abandoned building. Like i said, i want giyu and mitsuri to go rescue her and i want the others to defeat the demons that were made."

They all bowed and left, leaving giyu there by himself. He was getting ready to leave but kagaya stopped him.

"Wait giyu i want you to give shinobu this." He handed giyu her sword. Giyu just held it against his body. The look of gratitude he had made kagaya smile warmly at him.

"Thank you for this oyakata-sama." He bowed. Kagaya, still smiling, just waved. Giyu turned and ran.

Outside:

When he reached outside he noticed everyone is still here. Confused he asked.

"Why are you all here. Waiting for me?"

"Ahh yes tomioka-san. We thought we should all go together and then split up when we got there." Mitsuri explained. He nodded and they left quickly.

10 minutes later:

All of them had been running at full speed untill they came onto a abandoned building. There were some letters on the gate saying "don't come in here, demons lurk." The pillars noted that the building is only 2 storeys high.

"This place is creepy." Mitsuri whined.

"But we still have to go in there." Giyu said, determined. Mitsuri nodded slowly, still unnerved by this place.

"Good now you two find kocho while we find all the demons and kill them." Rengoku said brightly.

They all agreed and split up.

5 minutes before the pillars arrived:

Shinobu is in her dark cell, looking at the moon when doma and a mysterious woman arrived. The woman is glaring at her, that put her on the defensive.

"Shinobu-chan meet daki, she has wanted to meet you for a while now." Doma said. She didn't say anything, just staring blankly at the both of them. Daki looked annoyed at her.

"So your the one that is with giyu... Your very ugly, how did someone as hideous as you come to be with him?" Daki insulted.

Shinobu is now enraged by what she said, so much so she started shaking slightly. If only she had her katana to stab her in the face.

Daki continued talking, saying more insults that burned shinobu to her core with hatred.

"I mean, your bug like eyes are a eyesore, your face makes me want to pour acid onto it and your short like a tiny little insect." She would have carried on if doma didn't clamp her mouth with his hand.

"Sorry about that shinobu-chan. I just thought it was a good idea for both of you to meet, but that wasn't a good plan. She has a bad temper."

He escorted daki out the cell with her screaming at him through his hand. He came back in and hugged her. She immediately wanted to get him off but he didn't let go. Deja vu much.

"Oh shinobu-chan i want to spend time with you. I love you. This is going to be so much fun." He kissed her cheek.

She wanted to find some bleach to scrub her cheek with, disgusted beyond belief.

He left the room. She was still shivering from the encounter.

Back to the present:

Giyu and mitsuri are still running in the building, killing demons along the way, trying to find where she is.

'Where are you.' He thought desperately. Then suddenly a purple butterfly came into his vision. He then had the urge to follow it.

"Lets go kanroji!" He shouted to his partner. They followed it util it lead them to shinobu.

Mitsuri was so happy she shouted. "Shinobu-chan!!! We have found you!!"

Shinobu was so shocked to see mitsuri she couldn't speak. That was before seeing giyu's face, she started crying tears of joy.

"Giyu-san..." she whispered. Mitsuri got her out of the cell. She immediately ran to giyu and hugged him tightly. He embraced her, relieved to the point of collapse that she is ok.

After the reunion, mitsuri broke the silence.

"Shinobu-chan are you ok?" Shinobu smiled at her.

"Yes, though i am livid at two people, so much so i need a lot of poison to end them, i am fine."

"I think you need this." Giyu spoke as he handed her katana.

"Ara ara thank you giyu-san. Now lets go kill some demons."

Author-chan:
The final battle II is finally happening yay!😄.

Also i am sorry shinobu for insulting you lol!! 😭😂.

Hears a taisho secret: giyu and mitsuri work well together. They help each other out.
🦋🌊