chapter 2

Giyu woke up from the dream he was having. 'Its always the same dream. Every time i wake up, i keep having a dream about her. I miss her, so much.' He thought heartbroken.

It was then that he realised that he had tears streaming down his face. He wiped them off and got out of bed.

He looked at the clock beside him, it read, "6:30 a.m." 'i woke up too early. Oh well I might as well get up, seeing that i can't sleep back anyway.' He sighed to himself.

He went to get dressed. Giyu was almost out the door when he spotted something. It was shinobu's sword. He just kept walking out, he didn't want to be reminded of her right now.

So after running for an hour he came back to go to his job.

(Author-chan: giyu works as a doctor.😷 He is 23 and works at his local hospital. He likes his job because he likes helping people. 🙂)

At work:

When he reached the hospital he went to his room where he sees people.

"There are not a lot of people to see today, which is nice, so i have time. Maybe i should text sabito." He muttered to himself.

Giyu: hey sabito.

Sabito: oh hey giyu😁 have u gotten to work already. Because u normally don't text me untill ur break which is at 12.

Giyu: i looked at my schedule and saw that i don't see alot of people today. I only have to see an man who has stomach pains and a girl who sprained her arm.

They are both after my lunch so i have time untill then.

Sabito: thats good👍🏽. Oh have u found that girl that u told me about. Because u said that u need to find her.🤔

Giyu just started at the message that sabito sent him. His heart starts to ache with sadness when he realises that he still hasn't found shinobu after all this time.

Giyu: no i haven't.

Sabito: oh ok i hope u find her🙂.

Giyu: thank u sabito.

Giyu decided to stop texting sabito. He needs to concentrate. 'I really hope that i find her. I don't want to break my promise to her.' He thought while staring at his phone.

He walked to his window to look at the clouds. "I will find you, i swear it." He said.

Meanwhile, a small woman with a purple butterfly hairpin was walking down the road away from the hospital. She also looked at sky when she felt something, or someone, was calling her. 'I wonder what was that. Tomioka-san i miss you.' The small woman thought with tears in her eyes.

6PM: after work:

Giyu was emotionally exhausted by the end of work so he went to a costa to sit down and eat.

The work itself wasn't the hard bit, it was researching the whereabouts of shinobu that was tiring thing. He spent the morning on the internet but he found nothing.

Todays patient's were ok but the girl kept asking giyu for his number when she saw how hot he is, but of course he said no. He sighed at the memory.

He started to drink his tea when he saw something that made him almost drop his tea cup. The person he has been searching for all this time was across the road from the shop he is in sitting. 'Its her. Its shinobu.' He thought in a panic.

Giyu leapt from his chair, making the other people in the shop look at him in confusion. He ran out and onto the street. She had already left where he saw her. "I missed her. I lost her." He said sadly.

Little did he know that shinobu also saw him.

Author-chan:
This chapter is basically me explaining what giyu does😅 so there is very little conversation in it.😅
Oh shinobu remembers giyu as well😊
🦋🌊.