Kidnapped (ARCase)

Kidnapped

She was frozen as both men looked her way.

The one on the pier was walking near.

"Hey there, you girl! Put your hands in the air! Don't do anything stupid and get off that horse!"

His voice was coarse liked he smoked a pipe all day. Josie's could feel the world start to sway.

Not again! She'd been down this road before, snatched by bad men. Jake and Jujube had come to save her then. But Josie was all alone and this time didn't know their intentions.

Her body shook and she slid to the ground.

She'd heard the stories about what men did to girls like her all alone.

She wished she had never left home.

But last time Josie had been taken easily. Weak and small, was she.

She couldn't fight them,

At least not in a physical way.

But she could use her brain.

Josie slowly dismounted the horse. She was scared to death of course.

But nonetheless once on the ground, her hand roamed in her pocket until her lips rouge was found.

She distracted the man by beginning to cry, her back still turned to him, "Please sir I don't want to die!"

As she spoke, upon the saddle in red Josie wrote.

Help. On Liberty!

"Turn around nice and slow. Girly, are you out here all alone?"

"Of course, I am sir. I just went for a ride on my horse. Please I beg you let me go,"

With trembling hands Josie turned to face him.

"I can't do that. You saw too much. Besides your pretty as a peach. You'll be worth much!"

Josie gasped and real tears fell, as the man came to grab her and said, "Now come with me."