seventeen.

minhee woke up in the middle of the night by the sound of muffled cries. he rubbed his eyes, almost freaking out, thinking that it was a white lady from horror movies.

‘shit.’ he immediately sat up after realizing it is his roommate— koo jungmo, sitting on the edge of his bed, shoulders are repeatedly going up and down as he continuously cry. the one he's been looking for two days. the one that kept on making him distracted.

jungmo had never been visible when minhee's in their room, except for the first day. it's either the elder's sleeping or on his class. literally, they still hadn't interacted yet. so, it's really weird for minhee to look over the mentioned one when he barely know him in the first place.

“finally. caught you.” minhee shoved the box of tissue infront of the latter.

the elder looked up without saying a word and grabbed the box.

“aren't you suppose to thank me, jungmo?” minhee asked, sitting next to him.

“oh— welcome.” he said after he received a glare from jungmo.

“alright. go on, cry. i won't tell it to anyone. i'll just.. be here.” the younger softly said, caressing jungmo's back.

three minutes before the clock strikes exactly at three o'clock in the midnight, minhee can only hear the clock and the latter's soft breathing now. no more cries and sobs.

he looked at the elder sleeping beside him. his eyes were all puffed because of what happened earlier. but what bothers him more is the oddly satisfying sensation he is feeling right now. the more he look at jungmo's face, the stronger it becomes.

‘what are you doing to me, jungmo?’