sixty five.

it's about two o'clock in the midnight when they headed back to the guesthouse.

"if i know, you're also interested in me the moment i step in our room." minhee cooly admitted, eyes straight down the road.

"w-woah! yah, you're full of yourself, kang perfect minhee." jungmo fired back and looked at the younger in incredulity, but he just heard a chuckle as a return and something warm touching his hand. "w-what? now you're holding my hand?! woah! this kid, seriously —"

"jungmo-yah, i think i just found my new hobby." minhee stopped on his track and kissed the back of jungmo's hand.

the younger coughed, muttering, " what is it?"

"adoring this piece of an art." minhee pecked jungmo's hand repeatedly.

"y-yah, kang minhee!" the elder tried to withdraw his hand from the younger with his flushed face.

"oh, right. they still aren't boyfriends."

the two immediately turned to see where that voice came from.

it was from woobin.

they already reached the guesthouse where they are staying for the night without even noticing. and there, taeyoung, serim and woobin are standing like guards at the entrance.

jungmo hid on minhee's back, gripping on the hem of the younger's sweater.

minhee can't stop himself from grinning so he cleared his throat before speaking. "why are you guys here?"

"we are bothered why aren't you still back from walking and thought that maybe you lost on your way, so we decided to do some search operation for you but we found out that jungmo is missing as well, hence, wonjin hyung said that we should not bother going out because you two are just having your moment of your own." taeyoung answered and frowned.

"but taeyoungie was still anxious after we get back to the room so woobin and i told him that we will go out and find you." serim grinned as taeyoung looked away.

"and here you guys are— flirting like an old motherfucking highschoolers under the brightest moonlight as if you were making a film for movie awards." woobin stated that made minhee and serim laughed, while taeyoung smiled, and jungmo blushing harder.

"anyway, let's get inside kids. we have to go back to seoul early." serim said before leading the way back to their room.

"let's break all the rules! himeul ireun geu nunbicheun criminal.
criminal, criminal, criminal." taeyoung sang loudly as the chorus part of the song came.

they are now on their way back to seoul and the second van— which jungmo handles, is jamming with the song from a boy group that happened to be their favorite. using serim's speaker, with car windows open, they play songs from that artists as they feel the fresh six o'clock morning breeze.

"let's break all the rules! mugiryeokhan moksorido criminal.
criminal, criminal neoreul kkaewo!" minhee did the next chorus part confidently while looking at the driving jungmo next to him.

"sesangi neol bichuneun geu geoul soge. seuseuro neol gadun teureul busumyeon dwae!" jungmo joined, giggling.

"i feel the burning, burning." taeyoung laughed because serim was vibing through the music.

"jigeumi geu ttaeya breaking the rules."

"it's cool."

"breaking the rules."

jungmo and minhee did the exchanging lines that seems perfectly fit for them.

of course, as serim enjoys the whole music, they didn't escaped from taeyoung's mischievous look.