sixty two.

after enjoying the vivid blue sea that brought them back to their childhood, allen was the first one to step out of the water. he rinsed himself in a public hose before getting back to the car where he rode earlier. allen wrapped himself with a white towel, making him look like a cocoon. not so long after, jugmo followed the eldest to help him with the cooking while the others are running around the area.

"what the heck, serim?! go away!" allen shouted when the eldest hid himself on him.

"shh. taeyoung might catch me easily if you won't shut your mouth!" serim whispered, his hands were clutching allen's shirt.

"can't you see? we're cooking!" allen wiggled his body to escape from serim's grip.

jungmo, who's watching the two can't stop giggling. "geez! guys, just get married!" he commented.

"no way!" the eldest both exclaimed in chorus and they fell in awkward silence.

"tag, serim hyung!" taeyoung suddenly appeared infront of them with a victorious grin plastered on his face.

allen sighed in relief as taeyoung drag serim away from him一 from noticing the red tint on his face, not forgetting to thank the younger on his mind. though, he can't escape from jungmo's observing eyes.

"minhee, out!" hyeongjun cheerfully announced as he walked towards the lost player, kang minhee. "ayo, minhee-yah. what's happening to you? you seems out of yourself."

"sorry. i wasn't just in the mood to play badminton." minhee said apologetically that made hyeongjun gasped.

"oh my, i knew it! you aren't kang minhee! what the heck. bring back my friend, you impostor!" hyeongjun dramatically bursted out that made wonjin, the other player, laughed.

"not in the mood? or you're just more interested to that pale skinny guy cooking with allen?" wonjin wiggled his eyebrow.

and again, there goes kang minhee, gay panicking. "w-w-what are you talking about, hyung?!" he choked on his own saliva.

hyeongjun chuckled, shaking his head sideways. "oh my!"

"it's fine, young bro. and it's not like you don't have a chance on him." wonjin tapped his shoulder. the three of them watched as jungmo giggle with allen while they work for their foods.

"tag! you're it, woobin!" taeyoung proudly said after touching woobin's back. "haha! come on, catch me!" he is the one running away from woobin now. with his long slender legs, he has gone far away from woobin in an instant.

"yah! you, bonehead! you're dead when i catch you!" woobin retorted, chasing the younger.

taeyoung started running backwards to tease woobin, sticking out his tongue and making faces. "loser!" he shouted. when he's about to turn his body, he bumped into something一 someone, rather, and they both fell on the sand.

"ah-i! it hurts." he heard the person underneath him complained.

"sorry, sorry!一" taeyoung paused after he found out that it was hyeongjun. with his pouty lips.

"t-taeyoung-ah.." hyeongjun whispered.

taeyoung immediately stood up and gave hyeongjun a hand.

"i-i am sorry, hyeongjun." he told the latter, not meeting his gaze.

"h-huh? ah, no it's fine. you're actually light so一"

"please forgive me. i know i was an insensitive jerk, hurting you over and over again. and i am really sorry for ignoring your feelings because i am a scaredy dumbo who only consider my opinions." taeyoung continuously said, eyes were shut.

"taeyoung-ah, look at me." hyeongjun's voice was so soft, taeyoung's heart is about to burst out, so he shook his head firmly.

"taeyoung-ah. come on, look in my eyes." hyeongjun pulled him closer and lifted his chin up.

hyeongjun beamed a smile. "do you think i can be mad at you, dummy?"

taeyoung met hyeongjun's orbs that says a lot of things, lips can't do. he shook his head slowly.

"yeah, you're right but一 " hyeongjun flicked his forehead.

"what's that for?!" taeyoung growled.

"for making me worry. you were out of reach for a couple of days and you didn't talk to me for weeks, dumbo!" hyeongjun pouted, arms crossed.

taeyoung can't argue more. yes. because hyeongjun was always right, and he thinks it's time to listen to the elder from now on so he won't be lost. again.

woobin, from a distance, just gave a weak smile. "that's right. you deserve to be happy, my hyeongjun."